my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » APC

Printable Version
Author Topic: APC
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2003 13:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So I'm playing through Tactics. Again. The last time I played through the game was about a year ago, and there is one thing now that I can't figure out.

I'm on the St. Loius mission. I'm told to get an APC so I can pick up the injured Brotherhood companions (for those of you who don't remember, this is the mission where there was a mutant ambush on members of the brotherhood, and you're sent in to evacuate the survivors). The problem is that I have no idea where the hell that damned APC is. I've tried doing the mission without it to no avail. So, do any of you have an idea about where the damned vehicle is hiding?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2003 23:18      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well im about as much use as a Eunuch in a brothel when it comes to tactics so I can't really help ya.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 02:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I can't help you there either.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 10:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
i cant help u 2.(hahaha).

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 15:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Great, just great. Nobody except me around here plays Tactics.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2003 18:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I have it somewhere, but since I moved awhile back, I haven't been able to find any of my Fallout games.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2003 00:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You mean you didn't have a full install of all of them? Damn man, you're insane!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2003 11:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I did, but awhile back I had to format my hard drive. I forgot to re-install them, and I don't remember where I put them after that.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2003 12:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Why did you have to format?

Anyways, get off your lazy ass Stapes and go find those games!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2003 14:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I found one of them. Too bad it was only Fallout 1. I don't know where the others are. I thought that they were together, but I guess I was wrong.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2003 20:26      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'm sorry I diden't pay attention to this post sooner scotty... but uh the apc is in the building near where you start, you have to go inside to see it, if it is not in there your game gliched up, check your map, your map should also mark where the apc is if I recall correctly

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2003 21:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
THANK YOU FG! Finally, someone that knows the answer!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2003 22:37      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
glad to have helped

there is a reason why they call me fallout god

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community