my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » Trap question

Printable Version
Author Topic: Trap question
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 25, 2003 18:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
The other day I recieved an e-mail from someone who filled out the Tactics FAQ submission form, and I'm not sure of the answer. The question was: "why is it that in certain stages when using the bullhorn trap when you exit it says your character has failed and that he has died? is there a way to fix this glitch?"

Ok, I never used traps much in Tactics, so I'm at a loss for this. Anyone what the problem is/how to fix it?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 26, 2003 17:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Never used traps......don't know.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted August 28, 2003 00:32      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well maybe if you disarm or blow up the trap
before going out

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community