my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » Canyon City Question.

Printable Version
Author Topic: Canyon City Question.
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 12, 2003 20:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, so I get there, destroy the 6 power-nodes, and still nothing happens. Go back around and all of the nodes are back up and running. Is there a way that you are supposed to destroy them? A pattern maybe?

I've tried everything, and haven't been able to complete the mission. If you could help out a little, it would be much appreciated!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 13, 2003 04:44      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got stuck in this very place. Never played Tactics again.

Though V52 forumer said I had to take out all power nodes at once, so you should use mines or something. Maybe that will work. [Cool]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 16, 2003 22:40      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess his right i destyoyed them with the c4 youre given.

Take out all the bots to make it easier

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 02:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah I went to gamefaqs.com and saw the walkthrough. I was only laying 1 backpack charge thingy, when I was supposed to be laying 2 of them by the power-nodes. I've recently finished up the game. The ending kinda sucked, but it was difficult through the last couple of missions.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 19:59      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes but i reckon the end stages suck.
I H8 robots. I i\like to kill humans.

Its also hard to get xperience in the damm game

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community