my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » Morte encounter

Printable Version
Author Topic: Morte encounter
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2003 18:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I'm sure a bunch of you if not all have gotten this random encounter. I recieved an e-mail the other day from someone that got this random encounter (for the second time) and now is unable to exit the map. From my understanding, he can walk on the exit grid but nothing happens. I found out he does have the latest version of the game, too. So has anyone else had this problem or know a solution for it? I'm not quite sure myself, as it never has happened to me.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2003 19:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've never had it happen to me, and I've played through it twice already.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:28      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had a similar problem were i couldnt leave the brother hood.

But u gotta take it and restart.

Also any one find the rabbit encouter anoying.
The duracel bunny.

I just kiled em all

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 10:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, in the end I told 'em to backup his saved games and reinstall Tactics. That was the only thing I could think of, especially since he had the latest patch. Plus, I had a similar thing happen to me in Fallout 2, and reinstalling cleared it up.

And I never got the rabbit encounter.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 17:35      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
ive never had a rabbit either but i did have a pip boy encounter, he's funny looking and he can be in your party

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 19:07      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cool where do u find him?? And how do u recruit him. Any way yeah after my little problem i started using back up files. Every time i staart a mission i save

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 17:20      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
it was like 2 squares up and 8 or something squares of from a mission or bunker i forgot it might tell you somewere on the internet

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community