my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » Unique Armour

Printable Version
Author Topic: Unique Armour
Lawdevil
Outsider
Member # 153

Rate Member

posted November 28, 2003 04:29      Profile for Lawdevil     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Iīve found some strange Item at the "Market Place" (=random encounter?) near Macomb.

Itīs called Demonskin Armour (donīt remember exactly) or something is extremely expensive (about 25000 junk money) and the item descreption says it is a unique item. Anyway itīs marked red (that means I can`t use it (?)) and it says that a minimum auf 75 (!!!) strength is needed for being able to equip this hell of an armour.

Anybody of you Veterans got advice to use this thing? Please help me out.

--------------------

_ _ _________________________ _ _
Although prepared for martyrdom,
I preferred that it be postponed.
Sir Winston Churchill

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2003 05:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Im not sure i've ever heard of that one Lawdevil, it must be a pretty rare encounter. You can keep playing F2 and keep finding new random encounters, its so awesome
Its probably a joke on the part of the game developers id say.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 28, 2003 11:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*begins to play X-Files theme*

Ah Lawdevil, you have discovered one of rare items of F2, even more rare than the Holy Hand Grenade! Erm, maybe not, but here is your answer: The Demonskin Armor is an armor from Diablo (or maybe Diablo 2, don't quite remember). That is why the requirements are so high; it is from a different world of a different game..................

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 29, 2003 05:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Crazitude!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 30, 2003 00:04      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think the armor was in both d1 and d2. but i want to know why did skittles and slurry say f2, its fallout tactics, key word there tactics. I remember no macomb from fallout 2. just fallout Tactics.am i crazy or are you trippin? has the sugar intake recently affected me? maybe both whatever. i need some more pie, then some nerds, and some choclate, then cookies,etc... [Green Grin 2]

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 06:55      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
"skittles"

HE HE HE HE hehehehehehehe HE

LOLOLOLOLOL

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 13:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Quiet Gauss!

Anyways, back to the topic: I don't know why I said F2. I may have been because Slurry said it first, so I'll just blame him

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lawdevil
Outsider
Member # 153

Rate Member

posted December 01, 2003 02:24      Profile for Lawdevil     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, first thanks for answering. I have played Diablo a long time ago and you`re right - the kind of armour I did find could probably fit in this game - but what the hell does it do in Fallout Tactics??
I also remember that in Diablo 2 items where marked red if the character doesnīt meet the requirements for equipping them.

anyway I still have hope that I discover some function for my armour...

And just for you to be sure: the position of this "Marketplace" is just east of Macomb and south of this outer city (Preoria??).

by now I am fighting around Bunker Epsilon (which is in fact no bunker anymore) and really like the game. Real-Time-Mode is definitely the was to go.

--------------------

_ _ _________________________ _ _
Although prepared for martyrdom,
I preferred that it be postponed.
Sir Winston Churchill

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 09:46      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
sorry scotty i couldnt resist!

And i dont think u can test the armor if the requirements are so high..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:31      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yes... It is from Diablo 2 for sure. It is the Exceptional Hard Leather Armor... Rare, Powerful and Hard to use, Unless you have Exceptional full plate mail and a crapload of str (like a Barb) Then DemonHide is the way to go. Only 30000 GP. Come to Charsi's shop at the rouge encampment, hell difficulty ave., Thats right, Charsi's shop at the rouge encampment, hell difficulty ave., Hurry up cause were selling fast!

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 12:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
exceptional hard leather armor is not high str requirments actualy.
But to a fallout character it is hehe.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:17      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Well lets see a sorc who consentrated on energy the whole freakin time carry it

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 14:09      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
its not a problem with charms,but anyway if u want to discuss diablo ill happily do it in the order forum...here is not a good place for it..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 14:19      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Excellent point guass, and now I have to play tactics till i find this encounter... oh well, off I go!

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community