my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » please help with this questions

Printable Version
Author Topic: please help with this questions
mafiosy
Outsider
Member # 157

Rate Member

posted December 03, 2003 09:42      Profile for mafiosy   Email mafiosy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi, please help me how to :
get healing from the doctor in the bunker. When i try to talk to him i only have these to buttons Barter and Done. Also , how do you get rid of crippled and bandaged (all bad red stuff) off the player. who can take it away?
I also stuck with the hammer. How do you get out of the vehicle?? where do you click??
please help I'm stuck and cant move forward without knowing how to do these things.
thank you
maf.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 09:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, lucky for you, I do remember encountering some of these problems. It's been a while, though, so I may be a little bit off.

The doctor in the bunker could heal you, but doesn't. I haven't discovered a way to get him to help you out, period. If one exists, I never found it. As for the bandages, only thing that I ever did about them is wait. They will go away after a certain amount of time. For broken limbs, I believe you can use a doctor's bag to fix those up. That's why I usually keep a medic on my squad. Lastly, to get out of a vehicle, I believe you have to hold down the CTRL button and click on somewhere outside of the vehicle (or on the vehicle; don't remember).

If I'm wrong on any of this, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 11:44      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Sounds like what I would have said scotty, Ctrl click and the doctor is just a jerk... ignore him... broken limbs heal with time as well, so waiting works...Good luck mafiosy [Approve]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
mafiosy
Outsider
Member # 157

Rate Member

posted December 03, 2003 13:35      Profile for mafiosy   Email mafiosy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow guys!! Thanks so much!!
You're great!! I wasn't expecting such a fast answer!!!

you're the best ! Thanks!

Lawdevil
Outsider
Member # 153

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 01:58      Profile for Lawdevil     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
@ Mafiosi

Here are clear answers for you:
Everything that is red (bandaged etc.) can be healed by some character of yours who has high doctor skills (100). I just kept the good old field doctor of mission 1 in my team till the end.

The doctor needs an ambulance bag (the grey expensive one) to heal every red stuff that bothers you. With the traditional doctors bag (brown) he cannot heal "breathless".

Yes and to quit a vehicle just press Control and the left mouse button next to your hummer.

--------------------

_ _ _________________________ _ _
Although prepared for martyrdom,
I preferred that it be postponed.
Sir Winston Churchill

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community