my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » recruit master

Printable Version
Author Topic: recruit master
mafiosy
Outsider
Member # 157

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 23:34      Profile for mafiosy   Email mafiosy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi,
my question is , when u try to recruit a new member at recruit master: you see amount of points on the face icon of person u trying to hire...
...my question is what are those points , how can you collect them - and where can I check how many points I've got???

thanks in advance guys!!! youre #1

Lawdevil
Outsider
Member # 153

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 02:03      Profile for Lawdevil     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don´t know the function of this points but I can tell you how to check them. Go to the recruit master - talk to him - and click on your own face - so that it is also shown in the "change area" in the middle then press a button above to view your own character - there you see your own points on your picture. In fact you´ve could quite a lot of extra points in comparison to those fools at the recruitment center....

--------------------

_ _ _________________________ _ _
Although prepared for martyrdom,
I preferred that it be postponed.
Sir Winston Churchill

Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 09:23      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
do you guys have a clan in fallout tactics?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 11:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
A clan here? Nope, sorry. Ace, back when he was here a long long time ago, talked of creating one. Mostly talk though. He never got the project off the ground.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2004 16:43      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
a shame that the only good games in the series doesnt have online support [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 09:04      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I've been playing tactics online for a really long time i've been in (what was back then) the biggest clan online it was called BOS, got back later it was all gone then yugh hated that.... I had a leader rank and it was all spend damn it...

Then I got into a anti-clan starting to annoy clans was pretty much fun too

I was some sort of recruit master on Fallout Tactics online.

[ January 04, 2004: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 09:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, yeah, but tactics suck anyway

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 07:35      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

No really you should try playing it online it's fun...

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 08:02      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont have it, and i dont want to waste money on it

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 13:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I pre-ordered it. That was the last game I'll ever pre-order. What a waste.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:38      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
thats my point, dude.

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 09:26      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Ever played it online Scotty?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, when it first came out. Never cared much for it though.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 15:26      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
thats understandable. even though i only played the demo id never buy it.

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2004 05:26      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

You actually need a lot of skill to play it online maybe at start scotty it wasn't but you should know that drugs are the main thing in the game now There are drug combo's that would make you unbeatable. I even found a drug which would let you use an unlimited amount of drugs without fading or something like that

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2004 10:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So..... you get to become a druggy?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 10, 2004 11:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
even worse. i never use powerups that last only a few seconds(one reason im not playing quake) and in my opinion, drugs are just that kind of powerups. i feel that those powerups are mostly worthless, i more like those that you can use up, such as an armor that wont go of until a certain damage has been inflicted or an upgrade to your gun that lasts for XX shots. that make them more useable.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community