my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » On Line PLAY!!!! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: On Line PLAY!!!!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:23      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Oh cool! I guess I'll go then whenever everyone plans to get together. Good idea stapes!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 13:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. So, let's see........ Who all here has D2?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 21:49      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I got D2 and I just recently today bought the expansion! As Scotty would say "w00t!" or something. I just wana know which gate we will all play on? West,East,South, or North?...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 02:42      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'm going with east, coz thats the direction the wanderer goes. *thinks about his post count* Yeah and I'm on too...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 14:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I'm always on east. Oh yeah, I have d2!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 28, 2002 00:56      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
u guys buy games? pffff

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I bought the game like a month after it came out! What do you do? D/l the games? That just makes it suck all the more.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 09:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I haven't downloaded any games yet. However, downloading software, especially from Microsuck, is real fun!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 21:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You telling me!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 02:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol I just bum micropenis software off my uncle, he is a computer systems admin guy (nerd)
He just gave me a brand new original copy of windows 98 because I told him I was trying to fix my computer.

Btw thats why i dunno how often im gonna be around, the computer at my ma's house is munted. Im working on fixing it but..yknow

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 06:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, good luck Slurry!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2003 22:55      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
ch'yeah im gonna need it!!

Its a file on windows 98 called msvcrt20.dll, im gonna get it on disc from another 98 computer and see if that works.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2003 07:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I have that file, I could e-mail it to you if you wanted

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community