my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 3   » really?????

Printable Version
Author Topic: really?????
stroexie
Outsider
Member # 96

Rate Member

posted December 25, 2002 13:55      Profile for stroexie   Author's Homepage   Email stroexie   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
is there really gonna be a fallout 3???

If it does, please tell me some stuff about it. Is it gonna be 3D and will there be any multiplayer options? Will the story take place in a similar universe as the previous 2 games?

Anyway if there is gonna be a new fallout, im sure it will be great.

stroeX

Posts: 3 | From: holland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 16:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm not sure that there will be a Fallout 3. Then again, none of us are. All we can do for now is hope.

Personally, I think F3 should be multiplayer, and remain 2D like it's predecesors.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:38      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah it should have gameplay kinda like DII also, real time hack and slash with guns also! That be NETO!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 13:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Personally, I'd prefer turn-based combat, mainly because that's what F1 and 2 were. Keep with tradition! [Tongue Job 1]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 13:52      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eh well, I work at black Isle as main designer, and I can't say much...

but all I can tell ya is that it'll be set in space now, and it's fully 4d, with glasses that'll ship in, and good ol favorite characters are back, like harry potter and doc morbid....

...I think i need some alchool....

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 15:50      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah and I am Fargo! YOU SILLY LITTLE SOD!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 21:41      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I wana be the goblin then! um... wait that mean I have to die... n/m

Yeah I think it should be turn based becuse in real time I die like a little girl. Really though I don't see it being multiplayer and turn based Scotty. We could try but you have to agree it be damn slow and everyone would always bitch for the other guy to hurry the fuck up and decide on what he will do next. Yeah Fallout is more of a pothead game coz turns give you time to think when your really blown. But then I just sit there and stare at the screen for a long time and get some great idea and am like... HA thats guna fry those fuckers! So yeah turn based multi with me would suck, Id take forever to decide on what to do and then it will most likly leave you dead... MUAHAHA that or me... either way... I just don't see it happening. Although if it has a single player mode it better have a freaking turn based system or I'm going to black isle and interplay with a list of the credits and taking all those guys out, with my handy dandy fallout 2 handbook! You never know when it comes in handy, and I'm sure it hurt a lot to be beaten to death with a fallout handbook by a crazed fallout game fanatic. Anywho, yeah so I'm with you long as your talking about the single player.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 08:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
How about for single player, you can have the option of either turn based or real time? Then, multiplayer could be real time, and it wouldn't take forever.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good idea Scotty! Also you can like eat chicken when you are tired? J/K They should have new options which I have no ideas at this point in time

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community