my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Strong Paladin (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Strong Paladin
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 16:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
BTW i came up with a good 1.10 Paladin build!

All Prerequisites i need is 4 points(Holy bolt,Blessed hammer,Smite,Holy fire)and then:
20 Holy Freeze
20 Charge
20 Cold resistance(15% bonus to holy freeze dmg per lvl,That boosts up HF dmg quiet a bit!)
20 Might(20% bonus to charge dmg per lvl!W00t da b00t!)
5(more or less)Holy Shield

Thats 89 points.(and remember that there r skill points quest so its possible to accomplish that sooner).

till'lvl 5 ill put points in Might to boost Charge.(minus the Prerequisites points)
From lvl 6 to 11 ill put points in Cold resist. to boost HF.(minus the Prerequisites points)
And after maxing Charge and HF ill put the rest in Might and Cold Resist.

I figured that Charge will handle any Elemental immune punks,And HF will deal(with the help of the synergie additional dmg)with all the physical immune punks.
And if they dont have any immunities,well than what a shame for them.
I never saw a physical and cold immune monster,so ill guess this wont b a problem...

So!What do u think about this build?
Comments?Notes?Hails?

[ October 30, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 03:36      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Seems like a plan you have there maybe it's a good idea for me too to change my skills...

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 10:43      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Oh btw do u think that cold resist 15% cold dmg per lvl to HF is the aura cold dmg or the add to the chars attack? or both?
coz if it doesnt bonus the attack with this 15% per lvl and only the aura dmg,well than it isnt as good as i thought..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 12:11      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gauss Bumper:
I figured that Charge will handle any Elemental immune punks,And HF will deal(with the help of the synergie additional dmg)with all the physical immune punks.
And if they dont have any immunities,well than what a shame for them.
I never saw a physical and cold immune monster,so ill guess this wont b a problem...

Oh, don't worry. You'll see plenty physical/cold immunes... Muahahaha!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 12:15      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
They cant b that common!

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 13:47      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well a bit of natural resistance would do the trick....

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 14:36      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
What th- ?
how NR got to do with Physical+Cold immune monsters?!
I think you misunderstood my previous 2 posts...

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 15:14      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well it's also a problem in PvP too right

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 05:06      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
PvP!?
There are no ppl who has immunity to physical dmg and to cold at once!
besides they r not immune,they may have maximum cold resist,but than its unlikely that they have too much physical resistance as well,or the opposite.

Ofcourse there r some who do,What do u want with me?!
Im just trying to make a good fun Pally build!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 05:14      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, but PvP characters can have 75% damage reduction, up to 90% elemental resistance and even some elemental absorb...

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 06:36      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Look u spoiler!
I know that!
But im sick of zeal \fanat build!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 06:48      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Spoil-the-fun-for-Gauss-Bumper Contest is now officially open! Contribute your degrading remarks about his paladin build and you can win a reward of your choice!

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 06:51      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Anyway when ill get to your lvl ill show u some spoiling...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2003 12:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OK i fucking had it!!!
This bastards,WW barbs who kill everything in 1 sec snd think they r gods!
Im gonna make a pala so strong no fucking barb will ever beat me again dammit!!!

My 56 lvl charger does 1-1.5k dmg.
Itll do alot more when i get a better wpn.
I maxed charge and freeze and almost finished maxing might.I do over 1000% dmg with charge now.

When i boost my life enough i wont get killed by this fucking WW and then ill show the suxers.
Coz i can kill em in 2-3 hits.

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2003 13:52      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Hmmm I think you have a problem in your theory did you restart? Ladder characters can't play with non-ladder characters... And all characters from 1.09 are non-ladder now

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2003 15:45      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
WTF r u talking about??
Wheres the connection to what i just said??
What ladder or no got to do with it???

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 03:18      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
He means that a ladder character can't play together with a non ladder character.So if your character isn't ladder I'm afraid that you have to make a new one.Sorry!!!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 04:30      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

And that counts for all of you I allready restarted cause of this

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2003 21:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, am I the only one that actually understands Gauss here?

Gauss didn't say anything about being a ladder character. Therefore, I have no clue what Jim and Caliber are [Smoking] . J/K. Seriously though, why did you guys bring this into a conversation, when nothing was said about being a ladder character?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 03:25      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Everybody is a ladder character everybody has restarted! Well almost! And you guys will not be able to play with Jim or me But if you feel ok with the oldies back on the no ladder thingie it's ok by me but I won't have anything to do in this clan anymore I could rather leave and make another char without the tag...

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:10      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I told you we should have all waited for the patch...

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:33      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
WTF?!?! WTF?!?!! WTF?!?! WTF?!?!?!
I didnt mentioned a damn letter the got to do with ladder\non ladder characters!!!!

I said that damn WW barbs kick my palas ass.
THats all i said.
And also i said ill make a really strong pala that ll kick all fucking ww barbs back to arreat.

How the hell u connected it to ladder and non ladder?!?
The ladder + non ladder= no game i know long ago already.

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 10:29      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Jeez you are dumb arent you did I say I wanted to connect this to your subject I was just saying you can't compete with me.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 12:02      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I am dumb?!

quote:
Originally posted by CaliberOnzo:
Hey,

Hmmm I think you have a problem in your theory did you restart? Ladder characters can't play with non-ladder characters... And all characters from 1.09 are non-ladder now

I dont see here any word about me not being able to compete with you.

And furthermore,IF u dont have anything to say about the subject posted,Then WHY THE HELL you post in the topic anyway?!
you can open an other topic,because usualy when people post in a certain topic it has a connection to the topics subject or at least to the last post!

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 12:24      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well you were talking about kicking the Barabarian asses and I am a BARB! And I just said Non Ladder are not able to compete with Ladder and I am ladder and you arent... And I didn't think it was good enough to start a new topic about it.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 12:44      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
For the LAST time,ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE LADDER!

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 14:13      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Ok ok I just didn't get it from your messages before this one your characters are ladder characters... So I would make that for the first time

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 11:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, enough of the fucking arguing already. You guys are acting like a married couple. *waits a second* Please tell me you aren't!

Actually, who really cares about that stuff anyways? Just drop the damn topic already.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 11:37      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Yea you couple of drug-addicts stop it.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 17:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
LOL

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 17:47      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tone down, you two. Especially you, Caliber - calling your fellow Orderites dumb is not nice.

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 06:43      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Checkmate fool! I haven't posted the order for 2 months now and i'm outta da clan anyway

[ November 21, 2003: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 11:05      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope this is a joke. If not, you should have informed me.

Btw., whoever leaves the Order Diablo II clan is considered an enemy of the clan.

--------------------

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 12:21      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Hey Ratty am I a member of the order?I don't see my name

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 12:48      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Could i join the order, Im oldschooled diablo 2 player, I have expansions, but I dont get to go on the internet often...
And In my opinion the best pali has thorns and prayer really high. Thats all you need for auras and then use combat skills to give you an estra edge. i agree that zeal is very good...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community