my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » ATTENTION: We are ready to start playing!

Printable Version
Author Topic: ATTENTION: We are ready to start playing!
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 14:58      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After weeks of waiting and collecting information, I have finally determined official gaming session times for our clan. These are the times when most members are likely to be online. Everyone should attend these sessions as often as possible. If you connect at the beginning of a session and notice there is nobody online, don't be disappointed. Entertain yourself with other players, play solo for a while or come back later, some other member is likely to join later during the session.

For more details, surf over to our web site. STUDY THE MEMBERLIST AND ESPECIALLY SESSIONS SECTION CAREFULLY. There is a lot of important information there which every member should know. If you notice an error, please inform me about it.

Gaming session times of The Order Diablo II clan are following:

Monday to Friday: 10 pm - 5 am GMT

Weekends: 8 pm - 5 am GMT

The moment we've all been waiting for is here at last. We are now officially playing!

Praise the Vault Dweller!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 15:01      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Btw., I'm going online right now. I'll create the official game (called order game, with password vault), and you can join if you want.

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 04:43      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

During monday to friday I am not able to come online that times! I'm sleeping 23:00 and i'm going to school at 6 am! And during the weekend i'm only able to play 2 hours!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 09:59      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, you should have double checked the information before sending it to me. I don't intend to make any more changes to the existing session times (not any time soon, that is), so you better alter your schedule, Lieutenant...

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 12:13      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Alter my schedules! These are the times the I "can" come online other times are just not possible!

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 12:19      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, tough luck then...

--------------------

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 12:27      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Btw, I am going online at 8:00 pm GMT today, so you are welcome to join me. If I'm not in the official game (order game//vault), you can find me in Starting Strategies channel...

EDIT: "You" means everybody, not just CaliberOnzo.

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: Ratty ]

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2003 07:38      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well i'm gonna be there!

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 05:33      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Where the hell were you Ratty!

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 10:05      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm ill, so I don't really feel like playing. I will probably go online today, though.

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 11:05      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,
I think you made a mistake there you we're ill you are not ill anymore

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2003 13:29      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

How late are you gonna play?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 10:43      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Are U guys playin on Battle.net or other multiplayer... Questions Questions Questions...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 13:02      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I wanna play once with you guys

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 16:15      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Battle net only.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 03:13      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Battle.net us east.

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2003 16:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I haven't been on there in ages, but that is because of work. I'll try to get on within the next couple of days, even though I work all the rest of this week.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 09:37      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Just don't sleep you'll have plenty of time then!

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:07      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Hopefully I can join the order's gaming sessions by christmas. I might be getting DSL then. Until then if anyone has a ? I am a reliable source of info, if not an ever present one...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 17:33      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So are you now officially an Orderite? I'll add you to the memberlist if you wish. Of course, if it turns out you didn't study our sacred Code before joining, I'll eat you alive.

So, you can answer any question in the world? Great, because there's one question that's been bothering me for a while now: if you have an open fridge running an ideal thermal cycle in a perfectly isolated room, what will happen with room's temperature and why?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 00:40      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, the room temperature would stay the same. There are parts of the room that would be cold and some that would be warm. The part that is just cold enough to make you want to get a jacket and warm enough so that you don't need a jacket would be room temperature!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 19:11      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ummm, we are assuming that gradT = 0, i.e. temperature is constant everywhere in the room.

--------------------

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 11:03      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
It is probable that the room tempature would average out according to the mass of the air coming from the opened refrigerator... and the differences in temperatures of course... This however would take hours and the main problem is the refrigeraor keeps pumping out cold air... eventually you would be dead(unless you started to dress appropriatly...) and the tempature of that chicken in the fridge...

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community