my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » LMAO, you gotta read this

Printable Version
Author Topic: LMAO, you gotta read this
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 17:52      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You must read this article, no Diablo-related thing could possibly be funnier than this!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 18:19      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is no way in hell that something called a "Buriza" is better than my Heavy Crossbow of Haste!!!

Wtf is an SOJ??? Do you have one?? How about my Heavy Crossbow of Haste??

DIEEEE!!!! VILE SPAWN OF MEPHISTO!!!!

BRB - Phone....

Funny shit...

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 22:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
A buriza is a crossbow that does a lot of damage with guided arrow and multiple arrow.

An soj is a ring that I think adds +1 skill, and some other stuff. Basically, they are harder than all hell to find, unless you have like 3,000 mf which might I add is impossible!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 14:59      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He wasn't asking what is buriza or SOJ, he was quoting the article.

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 16:21      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
HEhehehe funny 1!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 23:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh, I just didn't read the article, because I'm too lazy to do it.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2003 07:22      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Thats why I almost don't post on the order anymore too much to read

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2003 13:34      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lazy SOBs....

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 07:16      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For those too lazy to read the article, I have selected few of the coolest quotes:

"...the characters are all about as one-dimensional as an invisible drawing of an atomic particle that doesn’t exist. But in spite of this rather major shortcoming, I soon realized that the situation could prove to be advantageous. Who can deny the fun to be had in role-playing shallow, stylistic characters without motive nor purpose? Hell, it worked for Final Fantasy."

"All you need to do is choose one of the four female characters (Amazon, Assassin, Sorceress or Necromancer)..."

"The next step is to introduce yourself to the channel. Explain in no uncertain terms that your ex-boyfriend bought you this game just before you broke up, and how you’d love for someone to help teach you the basics. Make sure you utilize plenty of winking emoticons, and feel free to abbreviate words as you see fit...Once you’ve hooked the prospective saps (and believe me, it won’t take longer than a few seconds. This is the Internet, after all)...Then just as they rush in to do battle with said adversary type ‘BRB – phone call’ and idle for approximately twenty minutes. In the end you will have driven off all but the most love-starved of the online community’s bottom feeders (no pun intended). And hopefully you’ll have had some fun in doing so."

"Ask why you can’t throw your sword at enemies. Don’t take anything for an answer.
Insist that there is no possible way that something called a ‘Buriza’ could ever be more powerful than your Heavy Crossbow of Haste. Also ignore queries as to why you are using a crossbow in the first place.
Ask what an SOJ is, then immediately proceed to question each and every player you encounter as to whether they have one available for trade. Offer your Heavy Crossbow of Haste in exchange. If somebody gives you one out of pity, exclaim that it’s ‘crappy’ and promptly sell it to Charsi."

"I guarantee that you’ll see the expression ‘omg lol stoopid n00b’ at least seven-hundred times before your first hour of play is through. If not, then you’re playing single player, Doofus."

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 09:58      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
hehehehe...damn its nice,sell a soj...lol

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 07:08      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Hmmm sorry Ratty that's still too much

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 10:34      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 11:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I haven't read it yet!

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 11:30      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Thx Ratty now i've got one real cool signature! And this time the one who said it really said it! Oh and what a great new look on the forum!

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2003 17:03      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Awww, that's so sweet! You can keep the signature, but get rid of the smiley in it.

--------------------

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 03:09      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I don't know If someone noticed it but in b.net while I was playing D2LOD I got too the message about the SOJ and while I was in Diablo's act I got this message:10 SOJ sold to merchants.It was getting lower and lower

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 04:27      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Yea I was the first one to spot those messages it's kinda freaky isn't it we thought it had something to do with the world event.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 07:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I saw it in d2 classic too!
a lot of times!!!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 10:20      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I WANNA ONEEEEEEE!!!!!!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 15:57      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
U want 1 msg? lol or a soj?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 05:43      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I wanna one SOJ!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 07:58      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
lol!!!!!!!!

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 08:36      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Sick bastards!

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 12:35      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
What??????????

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 10, 2003 14:09      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Don't take it personal I just thought it was an appropriate thing to say

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2003 05:21      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
OK [Smoking]

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community