my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Well I was walking the honkey tonkey some day and I um well you know!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Well I was walking the honkey tonkey some day and I um well you know!
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2003 14:06      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Guys every time I make a new character for muling it says the char will expire in 10 days why's that?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2003 04:14      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In 10 days? I don't know, could be a policy to prevent muling. From what I know, you are supposed to log on with the character once every 90 days to keep it alive. But this 10-day limit is a news for me.

I'm guessing you can prevent your character from getting deleted by logging on once before 10 days expire, and keep doing it every 10 days.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2003 06:31      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well somebody at my school knew the character has to be some lvl too keep alive Lvl 10 or so so muling will be somewhat harder

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2003 10:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hey i know why.
U have to play it for 2 hours in order to remove the 10 days thing.
I have a mule and it worked.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 14, 2003 21:40      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You have to have 2 hours before the 10 days. It doesn't necessarily have to be 2 consecutive hours. That should prevent it from being deleted.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:12      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think this goes for accounts and not individual characters. I had several mules on every account and they never got deleted, even though I didn't "play" them for more than five minutes in first two days.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 11:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, it's with the account. It really doesn't matter about the individual character, but if you don't play with the account, it will get deleted. Hell, all you have to do is make a game and just walk away from your computer for 2 hours, come back and not touch your account for 2 weeks.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 11:38      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

You will be kicked because of being idle before 2 hours have passed.

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 12:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've never been kicked. Hell, I did it a couple of days ago. Turned it on, minimized it, went to a movie, come back, maximize it, and then just exit. Never kicked me.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 13:00      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Me too I have never been kicked out

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 03:19      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Why do they allways have to get me! Hmmm well mabybe it's because I allways make a server for myself and let no one get in. It probly stops after 10 mins or so

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community