my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Maximum Blocking

Printable Version
Author Topic: Maximum Blocking
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 06:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OK i need a hand here,but tell me only if u r sure of what u say.

What is the required dex for a paladin to have maximum blocking of his shield?
And i mean without the use of holy shield.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2003 18:43      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have no clue...I just feel like spamming...

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 07:02      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Well no one knows it?!?!!
Diablo clan...shis!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 13:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
NO I mean shis.
And stop spamming useless shit,i dont know,it may get on my nerves because i am in a combat mood lately,but the fact is it really pisses me off.
So STOP DOING IT!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 09:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Caliber, watch it. If you continue to spam, you will be banned.

Ratty, where the hell are you? I hate having to interfere on a hosted forum, but right now I feel I have no choice. Spam again Caliber and I will ban you. Ratty can decide what he wants done with you from there when he returns.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 13:02      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I think that your dextarity must be equal to the shield's defense... Im not sure, but just maybe im right... but i still don't have the patch so don't depend upon my info with you life... your hireling's life maybe, but not yours...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 08:33      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
hmmm i know that dextirity got to do with block nd not defense and in that im sure.
the questions is how much dex u need in order to have max blocking on,lets say a 75% block shield.
if u have some dex thats not enough for max block.
so i need to know how much block u need to have so u have max block on ur shield for example 75% block shield.

--------------------

No one is perfect

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community