my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hosted Sites   » The Order's Diablo 2 Clan   » Happy holidays!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Happy holidays!
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 05:26      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wish everybody merry Christmas and happy New Year! Have fun and enjoy the holidays. Don't forget to get drunk a lot!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 11:33      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You haven't been to The Order in a while, where the hell are you?

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 11:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey Ratty, nice to see you again.

And he's been busy, like the most of us as far as I can tell. If he isn't back by next week, I believe I may have to try jump-starting this clan again.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2003 16:37      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*scottys words echo in the empty halls of the orders abanddoned forum*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2003 05:04      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I had someone whining on my head why I wasn't posting on the order forum either! Azure made me post once a week again

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2003 12:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Good to know, and welcome back

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2004 13:42      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's all the commotion? I'm here, am I not?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 12:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Indeed. Interesting new style you got here.

By the way, Ratty, tomorrow might be the big day when I move everything over to phpBB. I won't be able to transfer topics, though. So I can either create a new TO forum over there or leave this one open here after the move for you guys. Or I could do both. It's up to you, you crazy little rat.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2004 16:51      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
tomorrow? yeah right.

--------------------

quote:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 13:58      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You are switching to phpBB? Damn... Well, you should probably poll the people here to see if they want all the topics deleted.

Interesting style? Yeah, but I'm not quite satisfied with it. I'll have to redraw those green and yellow icons, but I'm feeling kinda lazy now, so...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 17:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I was planning on just archiving these boards after the move.

And Arcanus, shut up. You're getting to know me too well; I'm the god of procrastination. [Tongue Job 1]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 06:35      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
it looks like i were right, doesnt it?

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 08:56      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I'm with you Scotty archive them...

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 14:29      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uh-huh, you do that and I'll archive your teeth. [Smoking]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 17:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
that doesnt sound very pleasant. im with you ratty! hail to the non-archivementwhatever!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 23:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ratty, do what you wish with your forum here, but I've already created another one for you over on the phpBB. I'm working on importing the styles now.

The Community forums are being archived for sure, though.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 05:06      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
does that mean i will keep my post count?

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 06:44      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fine, whatever. I wrote that previous post only because I needed an excuse to use that smokin' smiley.

If you are going to transfer all the styles and everything over to the new forum, then that's fine with me, as long as my beautiful new design doesn't get trashed. [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 07:36      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Lol seems like your alone on this one Arcanus

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 08:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i dont care as long as i keep my post count! i'd rather stick with whatever scotty is using now if i would lose all my posts! my posts are like my children(though i dont have any), i love them all!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 11:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I really have an urge to say something right now,but ill shut up so some people wont be offended..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 11:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
woot you get mad easily, dont ya?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 07:34      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Usualy not at all
but theres something in you arcanus.
Take it as a compliment [Cool]

--------------------

No one is perfect

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 08:13      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I don't like you either Arcanus there's something suspicious about you

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:04      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeh, i prefer you call me "The Mysterious Grimreaper" or something with equal coolity

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 13:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Seriously, does he remind anyone else of Kilus with the volume all the way turned up?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:41      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
"Kilus with the volume all the way turned up"? now, who the hell is that?

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 18:24      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh no, not another Grim Reaper. Doesn't Fallout community have enough of them?

And Arky (You don't mind if I call you Arky, do you?), what's the deal with that "Kilus, who the hell is that"? You can't NOT know about Kilus, the craziest, most hilarious Orderite ever! Ironically, he is a big fan of Grim Reaper. The REAL Grim Reaper, not a cheap impersonator like you.

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2004 11:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
arky makes me sound like a certain armor in diablo 2...but i dont mind! anyway, CHEAP IMPERSONATORWHATEVER!? how dare you!? i am THE impersonatorwhatever, not just a CHEAP impersonatorwhatever!

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 15:20      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Does anyone have a set troll belt or trang's belt (one and the same) o the US west server please... my cuz needs it so he can give me the infernal set and other neat rewards for finding him a trade (nats works too...)

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2004 15:23      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
infernal set!? first cleglaws, and now infernal!? why dont you use trang oul set instead, or at least some better eq?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 16:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
U give him trangs and he gives u infernal?
omfg ur soo cheated..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 08:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
I think he just found someone willing to trade for it.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 15:27      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I have not started a necro yet and when I do Ill need a good starting set... so infernal is good compared to nothing, and I get it for FINDING a trader person for it... He has Buriza for the trading itself, or prettymuch any other elite uniques he has, like windhammer

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 15:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
bah, the buriza no longer has any trade value. i doubt that windhammer would be worth that much either anyway, i started diablo again, only on single player though, since im getting sock of the new dupe methods and all that shit. you got dsl yet danoth?

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    De-Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community