Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » In New Reno (FO2), Who Killed Wright Family's Jet-Head Son? (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Printable Version
Author Topic: In New Reno (FO2), Who Killed Wright Family's Jet-Head Son?
KillorLive

posted June 15, 2002 04:29          Edit/Delete Post
The topic says it all.

IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2002 17:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
The simple answer is Salvatore with help from Renesco.

Below are details about the mission that I just copy and pasted from my walkthrough:

Talk to Keith Wright about Richard. He'll tell you a lot of information, including where you can find the drug pushers. You can also ask Chris Wright and get about the same information. Then, talk to all of the dealers: Lil' Jesus Mordino, Jagged Jimmy J, Jules, and Renesco. None of them will admit it. Most of them will blame each other, or blame Renesco. Now, head to the Golgatha graveyard. Arm yourself with a shovel and look for Richard's grave. It should be located on the right side of the street, and not too far from where you entered the graveyard. Check the grave marker to find out which one is the right grave. Dig it up once you find Richard's. After that, examine the grave to find out that Richard was poisoned. Return to New Reno, and talk to Renesco once again. Tell him that you found out that the Jet overdose was just a cover-up, and Richard was really poisoned. You should be able to talk it out of him that Salvatore ordered him to make the deadly mixture. You may have to be aggressive.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
KillorLive

posted June 15, 2002 19:30          Edit/Delete Post
Daaanks.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2002 21:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
No problem. [Robber 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2002 17:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Wow, I actually knew a question. Too bad I was gone all weekend and couldn't get on the internet at all.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2002 19:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
That had to suck

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2002 13:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
What are you talking about? Me not having the internet or me actually knowing the answer and you responded before me?

For both of the questions though......IT DID SUCK!!!!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2002 16:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
At least you're back now. I was begining to wonder why you didn't post anything for a few days.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2002 17:53      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Yeah. That and the fact that I didn't have anything to post about. Anything that I would have said could have led to a flame war or spamming.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 05:35      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 106347609   
Sometimes I don't post because I don't see anything I feel like commenting on.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 12:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
That is another big part in why I don't post that often.

KillorLive

posted June 18, 2002 18:03          Edit/Delete Post
Um...I like pie.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 18:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
WELL! I LIKE CAKE (music and dessert)!!!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 02:29      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
I like "mushu." [Tongue Job 1] [Tongue Job 2]

[ June 19, 2002: Message edited by: Ace Strider ]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
KillorLive

posted June 19, 2002 02:34          Edit/Delete Post
I like "pie."
Notice the subliminal grammar correction? Can't touch this! Naa naa na na na, na na na, na na!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 02:43      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 13:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
*reaches out and touches the pie* I touched it!!! na na na na boo boo...

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 01:13      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Good for you Stapes...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 16:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
*hangs his head* Nobody likes me anymore.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 18:40      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
That is true. Besides I can reach out and touch a pie any day. There is nothing special about it. If you reached out and touched the moon I would say "Good for you Stapes..."

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 22:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
*reaches over to the wall and touches the glowing moon painted on there* ACE, I TOUCHED THE MOON!!!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 23:28      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Thats great. How about you walk into this room *Points to the Big Black Man waiting for Stapes * for your prize. Stapes I know you will love it.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 23:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
roflmao, Ace, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 01:10      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Funny it may be but it is true. *Hears Stapes scream* ooowww! That got to hurt. [Tongue Job 1] I bet you Stapes is loving it... [Tongue Job 2]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 09:53      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
GOD DAMN IT. I'M NOT GAY. Why the fuck don't you fucking believe me? If anything, Scotty and Ace are the gay ones.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 14:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
roflmao, we're not gay. And don't even think about using us in any of your fantasies

P.S. You never did say you refused the prize..........

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 15:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
I didn't have to say that I refused it. I think that it was quite clear that I refused it from what I said..........

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 18:58      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
For a normal guy Stapes you say "fuck" and "fucking" alot? Do you mean "Why don't I ever get fucked?" or "Every one gets fucked besides little old gay guy like myself!" Stapes man it's ok if you are gay I won't hate you if you are gay and have kinky bum sex with big fat black guy, not at all just don't ask me for sex. Got it...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 18:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Ace, My mom wants to know if you wanna have sex with her. Shit....I just offered you sex.

And the reason I say 'fuck' all the time is because you 'guys' keep pissing me off.

(guys is in parenthesis because I think that Scotty and Ace are cross-dressers)

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 23:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
No, I don't cross dress.

And besides, a guy that cross dresses is still a guy, Stapes. So sorry, having sex with a guy wearing a dress still makes you gay......

Plus, if you were implying that we were women dressing as men, why would we do that? Then you would try hitting on us [Tongue Job 2]

[ June 24, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 01:01      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Stapes tell your mom to ring me between 4:00pm and 8:00pm because I will have other females to pleasure, key word being "females."

Good point Scotty...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 15:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Never thought about that....

She said that she will try to call around 6 pm.

BTW: She said that she is bringing that one thing that you told her you liked. I don't wanna know what that is about.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 19:25      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Oh that one? Yeah well she told me it was the one you liked... [Depressed]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 23:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
The one I like? What the hell are you talking about? She told me that she only showed that to you. And I don't go through any of my families belongings....besides my brothers Playboys...but that is another story.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 00:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Yeah Stapes, that's another story, and one that I don't want to hear.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community