my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » need help with a stupid prob.

Printable Version
Author Topic: need help with a stupid prob.
Juester
Outsider
Member # 98

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2003 08:39      Profile for Juester   Email Juester   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How can I attach the dynamite at the pole to get into the military base? Do I need some kind of glue or what??? How the hell can I use dynamit on another item?

--------------------

EVIL IS A THING OF DEFINITION

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2003 15:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think you just hold your arrow down on the pole until you get some icon type things. Then you go into the bag thing and go to the dynamite and click on that. That should blow the place up.

If that doesn't help, you can always check out the walkthrough here

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2003 16:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, you don't need any glue.

Specifically, assuming the pole is already attached, walk up to the mine cart and then right click. Move your cursor over the pole and hold down the left mouse button. A menu will appear. Select the option that looks like a bag (I believe that's the one), and then select the dynamite from your invetory. This will attach it (the pole can be attached to the mine cart in the same fashion). Then, click on the mine cart to push it into the entrance, and you're done!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2003 19:38      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Uh... Scotty... why do you have to right click when you walk over to the cart???

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2003 22:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You have to right click on the cart to be able to put the pole into it. Then you have to right click on the pole to attach the dynamite!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2003 09:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, you lost me! Too much right clicking!

FG, if you walk over to the cart, the cursor for walking is active. To switch to the other one that looks like an arrow and allows you to do stuff, you need to right click.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2003 14:24      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry - there is nothing in that Military Base apart from an Enclave holodisk.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2003 21:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Isn't the map to San Fran there? Though if memory serves me right, that can be found on the outside of the base....

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2003 21:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That should be on the outside of the base.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2003 18:48      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Ya its on the outside....I hated that stupid base to once because I wasn't able to put the explosive on that pole ... even forgot how I did it but doesent really matter as I found out that nothing was in there that I needed.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2003 01:40      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Hah well I figured everyone would know to do that scotty. It kinda sounded pointless, you should have said something like right click to switch to so and so cruser. Becuse that part lost me for a bit... well I guessed thats prolly what ya ment. Well I mean you could have been thinking about something else and typed something extra becuse you were not paying attention, I do this a lot in school.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2003 06:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, I figured as long as my directions were unquestionably followed to the letter, there will be no problems [Tongue Job]

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2003 17:24      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well some people might have a little trouble wit dat sheesh...... [Green Grin] ....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2003 14:21      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You aren't missing much - the Military Base is awful.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community