my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Question! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Question!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 14:17      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Maybe I'll have to look into that...

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 15:04      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
How come u dont know these basic stuff?!

In order to get the alien blaster u must encounter a merchant ,who will sell it 2 u.
But like all special encounters,u must have V.good
or great luck(i cant remember) to meet the special people, and find the secret places.

As to the gun that works only at the day,this is the SOLAR SCORCHER.
its not a made up,and a prety neat weapon too.

I`ll wait for replies! l

[ February 21, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, it's been too long since I played Fallout 2, I guess.

And to get special encounters, you need a good Outdoorsman skill (I think that's what it's called).

Thanks for the answers, though, Gauss. And welcome to the Community!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 08:38      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Eeeeek!, clones!! get em off!!

*fights clones*

Yeah you get the solar scorcher from the wreck of the USS enterprise right? lol those wacky random encounters.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 10:08      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I couldnt decide which weapon is the best,so I chose 2:
1.The turbo plasma rifle which melts your enemies
into small pools of green stuff.
2.The Bozaar which makes several large holes in
your enemies,making them look like a nice swiss
cheeze.

thank u,take care of yourself,use condoms and dont forget to turn off the lights before you go to sleep! [Wierd Smile]

[ February 24, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 17:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, Slurry, I have slain the clones! They shall haunt you no more!

And the Turbo Plasma Rifle is one of the bestest guns. I loved using it all the time in Fallout 1.

Lastly, what's a condom? Never heard of 'em

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 19:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'm sure you never heard of them. I remember when you wanted to make your own merchandise, and condoms were one of the things that you wanted! So I know that you know what they are.

*sends Mini-Stapes after Slurry* You missed one Scotty!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 22:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Crap! *shoots Stapes* Ah well, close enough.

And yeah, remember, when you think sex, think Community Condoms!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 10:16      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
What da f*** that supposed to mean?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! You just grazed my left ear! You need to practice your shooting!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:07      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*aims his sniper rifle at stapes right ear*

I'm sorry stapes... but we can't have you hearing these things.

*SPOOOOO SPLAT!*

MUAHAHAHA

.... damn how am I guny ask him to let me borrow his cd if he can't hear me. Guess he will have to visit painless doc down in Redding.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 16:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol Gauss, that was basically an inside joke from before your time. It happened a few months ago when I was considering selling merchandise for the Community (which in the end I never did).

And FG, why ask when you can just take? He won't be able to hear you sneaking around his house and stealing his stuff, so that should make it especially easy

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 18:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Just because I won't be able to hear anything doesn't mean that you can steal it. I have 2 rottweilers and a messed up dog that jumps up on everyone. It just gets excited when someone walks into my house that it pisses on them. So, FG, all-in-all, do you really want to risk getting attacked by 2 rottweilers and getting pissed on by a dog? I hope you answer that with a no, otherwise, I'm screwed.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 19:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You know, Stapes, he could just shoot all the dogs and you wouldn't even hear anything.

Eh, why the hell am I encouraging this topic?! Something like this doesn't belong in this forum.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 21:37      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL... oh well there goes another one down the Stupid Forum drain shute.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 22:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
lol, yeah.

Scotty, if he was to shoot my dogs, he would be arrested for cruelty to animals, and shooting a firearm at another person. Either way, he goes to jail!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 06:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, first you would have to prove it was him that shot the dogs, which you could never do because you wouldn't be able to hear him and therefore couldn't detect his presence.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 15:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes, but if I have a security camera set up, then I would be able to catch him anyways.

Anyways, I have a security camera set up in my room. That is where my computer is, and where I spend the majority of my time. So I could catch him on tape!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 19:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, and in the midst of reading this last post Stapes, I realized you're full of it!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 26, 2003 20:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The part about the dogs is true, and the computer being in my room is true. As for the camera, that is not true. It will soon be true though, because I'm getting a handheld camera from my grandparents. I could just set that up in my room and that could be my security camera.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 06:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Has it ever occured to you that you suffer from extreme paranoia?

Er, I mean, I never even thought about security cameras or anything. Then again, that's probably because the town I live in people are too dumb to successfully break into a house without drawing the attention of a few dozen people both before and during the incident. Basically, if you see about two dozen people standing on your front lawn, it means someone is trying to break into your house. Simple enough

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 08:06      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
speachless.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 18:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LOL!

It isn't all paranoia. My room is off limits to everyone. None of my family members are allowed into my room. So, basically, I made my mom get another computer for her and my sister.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 18:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Uh..........WHAT?! No offense, but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard!

You don't allow you're family member's in your room? Are you paying rent or something? And why did you're mom have to get a new computer just for her and your sister? Wouldn't it had made more sense just to make YOU get a new computer since YOU are the one that wanted it?! I mean, the way you made it sound is that you didn't pay for either one, but rather you just took! What's that all about?!

Ugh!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 23:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I bought this computer myself about 2 years ago, when I had the money.

I don't pay rent, though. I'm not allowed into any of my family's rooms, and they're not allowed in mine. That's just the way my family is.

[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 23:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Still, to me, that's really shitty.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 06:39      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
lets just not go in there..
its his family,every family has its own weird rules,and eventually its not our problem.
Ha!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 07:10      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
After some more playing I must add that the gauss rifle really,REALLY kicks major ass,and heads,and arms,and legs,and lunges,and...well u get the idea.

[ February 28, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 11:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup.

And I guess you're probably right, it's none of my business nor my area to judge.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community