next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Bugs

Printable Version
Author Topic: Bugs
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 09:01      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Im having some bugs with NPC`s(cassidy)combat control,but i have the 1.02 patch.
1.Its just that i set the combat control and when I load the game later,the combat control I modified always resets to its base form.
2.after i set the combat control he still doesnt do what i told him to.
for exmple :i say burst:be absoulutly sure not to hit me.
But Cassidy still bursts like a madman.
3.sometimes in combat,Sulik just stands there admiring the view while we have to weep all the hostile bastards by ourselves.

help!

[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 16:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, bestest I can say is that I'll look into it this weekend. You might want to try giving 'em different weapons or telling them different commands (though from what I can tell that will probably not work).

Then again, maybe someone else has a better suggestion.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2003 18:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Like Scotty said about the weapons. Did you give them the weapons that they best use? Cuz if you didn't, that might be the problem. As for Sulik just standing there, I didn't really care. I was further into the game when he didn't do anything, so I basically killed everyone and nobody did anything.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 06:48      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Its not bothers me that he just stands there because I need his help to make some damage,I just dont want lazy bums in my party,thats all.
As for the weapones,I gave Cassidy a sniper rifle
its a small gun,its his skill,so I dont think the weapon is the problem.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 11:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Aight. I don't ever remember trying Cassidy out with a Sniper rifle, though I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Hopefully I'll be able to get on F2 and check it out today.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2003 16:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, a few suggestions:

1) For Sulik, try just setting his Disposition to Aggressive. I think this is his default, and I never had any problems with him when he was in this mode.
2) For Cassidy, if it is constantly resetting itself, you might want to try getting rid of him as an NPC, and then telling him to join you again. That might clear out the glitch. And if it is always going back to the default, that would explain why he doesn't pay attention to what you told him for burst. Otherwise, you can always just try finding a different preset disposition that is fairly close to what you want and see if he follows that.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2003 08:11      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
thanks,I`ll give it a shot.....BANG!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 24, 2003 06:52      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have Sulik, Markus, and K-9 on my team and all of them are on berserk mode. I have never had any problems with any of them.

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2003 08:02      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
U know this topic is a bit out of date....
lol

--------------------

No one is perfect

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community