my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Sierra Army Depot

Printable Version
Author Topic: Sierra Army Depot
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 18:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, here's a situation for the Fallout 2 obsesed fan....... errrrrrrrr....... I mean, ACE!

Anyways, I need an answer to a question someone e-mailed me that I don't know the answer to.

This is the situation. The Wright family, the Salvatores, and the guy in the New Reno Arms shot are all dead. Now, how do you get to the Sierra Army Depot after you killed all them first?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 01:30      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Uh... I got there way before I got to New Reno.. but thats coz I do shit backwards I don't know..

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 01:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
WAIT I KNOW IT'S GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITHT HE DOC AT THAT CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC PLACE THAT ONE GUY WORKING FOR THAT ONE FARMER HAS A MAP TO VAUL.... n/m I need some sleep, good night all!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 06:12      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think he has screwed up all his chances of finding the depot, i don't know, ask the frea...err i mean Ace ....

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 06:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, I was hoping that Ace would stop by and read this thread. If he doesn't in the next few days I'll have to e-mail him.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 12:22      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
So I recall it being one of those things you ride over but you have to be told where it is. I'm pretty sure someone else tells you where it is but you have to look around. I don't know...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 17:53      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hehehehe I think I know how to get it ya got to do the jobs for the familys though(maybe the salvatores)
But they ask you do do somthing there or get something or just find out whats there..I dont really remember but One of em asks you

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 18:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It's the Wrights. But they're already dead, so that's not an option.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 23:36      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Weights are the ones which ask you to check out the Sierra Army Depot. First do all the jobs for Big Jesus than do it for the Salvatores and than Weights... It works out so both families want you to kill Salvators and than BANG! But after you do all the missions for each family do not go back to them cos than you become there made-man and won't be able to do the other families dirty work.

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 06:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ugh, doesn't anyone pay attention to what was posted?! THE WRIGHTS ARE DEAD ALREADY, SO YOU CAN'T GET THE QUEST FROM THEM. The question is, now, how do you get to the Sierra Army Depot (KEEPING IN MIND THE WRIGHTS ARE ALREADY DEAD).

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 13:04      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well I guess ya cant .....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community