my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » I hope someone agree's with me

Printable Version
Author Topic: I hope someone agree's with me
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 14, 2003 12:20      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there anybody else out there besides me who just likes to go around every once in a while and kill everybody for fun?

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 12:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. That's a lot of fun. I preferred doing it in F1 though when you could take out the entire Brotherhood of Steel.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 15, 2003 06:39      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I first found out how fun it was when I got my first minigun and rocket launcher. I accidently
killed like five people and I only aimed at one. At first I was pissed but then I found out just how fun it is when you kill everybody.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 14:27      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The only combat I initiate myself in the game was killing Tubby and that was because I was broke as well as Metzger.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 20:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, yeah. Good ole Tubby. Ah, how many times I killed him just for some items and cash.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 15, 2003 20:16      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
hehe me 2,and not only him,
I begin to hate myself...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 13:55      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Yeah!it is fun to kill every single living <>

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 24, 2003 06:41      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love the simple pleasures of life

Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 11:24      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i got my first desert eagle from tubby... good times are soon forgotten [Green Grin 2]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community