my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Odd but important quetion.

Printable Version
Author Topic: Odd but important quetion.
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 27, 2003 06:22      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How much experience does it take for the NPC's to level up? Does it work the same way it does for the character you play as?

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2003 08:09      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Im not sure how much exactly.
but they surly dont lvl up as we do!
after a few lvls u grow while ur char npc is with u.
then hell grow 1 lvl.
but hell b much stronger than b4.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 08:57      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well another nice thing to know the NPC's armor grows as he gains lvl's also!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted October 29, 2003 14:08      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just got a robot as one of my NPC's. Do the robot's also level up?

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 14:10      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yea!
IN Siera army depot r8?
hes so good!!!!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 05:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
Ok, i know this topic is a bit outdated but since the guy didnt get any answers, Ill reply anyway. Everytime you level up, the npcs has a chance that they will level up, too.for example, when they are level 1, and you level up they have a 1/3 chance to level up(i think) next time you level up they have a 2/3 if they didnt level up last time, and so on. The chance to level up is 1/3 again when they level up.

BTW, im new here, hello

--------------------

quote:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 08:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hello, and welcome to the Community.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 09:13      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i was a bit surprised when i found this site...its the first active fallout community ive seen

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2003 12:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, well, that must mean we're doing something right around here

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 12:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah thats why i joined

--------------------

quote:

Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 10:33      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IT TAKES MORE xp EACH LVL. IT GETS HARDER AND HARDER, I GUESS YOU COULD SAY. TRY FIGHTING ENCLAVE PATROLS. THAT GET LEVELS FAST.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community