my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » question

Printable Version
Author Topic: question
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted November 20, 2003 06:51      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have already beat the game twice. Is there any way to find you fellow people from arroyo after you beat the game?

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 09:32      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
what do you mean by that Dauwn?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 13:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I think I can fill this one. After you beat F2 and you keep playing, when you return to Arroyo it's still deserted. The question is if you can track down your tribe after beating the game. As far as I know, the answer is no. I think they just disappear in the wasteland after you save 'em :s

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dauwn
Outsider
Member # 131

Rate Member

posted November 20, 2003 14:38      Profile for Dauwn   Email Dauwn   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that realy sucks, I would have really liked to be able to return to Arroyo and find my tribe back to normal. oh well

Posts: 15 | From: Hell | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 20, 2003 22:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I know what you mean. I would've liked to do the same thing. It would have been nice; you would return, and everyone would worship you.

Oh well.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community