my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Bozar in toxic caves

Printable Version
Author Topic: Bozar in toxic caves
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted November 29, 2003 20:28      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So I found an elctronic lockpick in New Reno (w00t), and I opened that elevator finally in Toxic Caves. I've read before that there's MKII armor and a Bozar gun up there. Well, I barely defeated the evil rocket-wielding robot on the second level and like a giddy school boy began raiding the many lockers and such.

I found some ammo, a laser pistol (my 10th i think), some "gas" and thats it. No armor, no super cool gun, nuthin. In fact most of the rooms were completely empty. Now, I combed every square inch of that level 4 times and I'm a bit disappointed. Unless the goodies are random, I'm getting gypped here! Any ideas? Is there a secret panel I missed? I wish I could rotate the camera...would make it easier to see around walls.

And I've patched the game to 1.02...

[ November 29, 2003: Message edited by: Keln ]

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted November 29, 2003 23:57      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my memory may be fuzzed, but i beleive i got a bozar, and at least combat armor int there, i don't know. if your upset then go kill people, perhaps at interplay? i may have gotten a super sledge, if you want the bozar, steal it from the guards in the gunshop outside ncr. they all have bozars. [Zombie]

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted November 30, 2003 01:15      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
upset? nahhh... Just making sure I'm not missing somethin.

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 06:37      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah i remember that place, its awesome getting such a powerful gun so early in the game, i went there as soon as i found a lock pick (it was pretty near the beginning, Modoc or the Den or somewhere) and got that stuff. It really made my day

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted November 30, 2003 12:31      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it aint there. My game is patched, but it's still not there.... is there a patch besides 1.02 or something?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 30, 2003 13:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nope; at least not that I know of. And it's been too long since I explored that area, so I don't remember if I got anything there or not.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 05:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
All i remember is that you find the missing tracker there, rescue him, jimmy the generator to open the doors, jimmy the elevator to open it, go down, fight a guard robot like in the glow in F1. Then you find a hola load of good shiat in lockers and stuff.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 11:30      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Yap the problem is u need a lockpick or good sience to fix generetar.
so i usualy get bozaar from the guards in ncr.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 01, 2003 13:11      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I got into the Army depot and got a slew of weapons. I also spent some points on stealing my last lvl up and ran down to NCR and grabbed a bozar. So whats so great about this weapon? I've got to bump up my big guns, but should I give it to Marcus? He's fighting with fists right now, I can't trust the guy with anything else it seems.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 15:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It might not be a bad idea to give it to him, but I never kept Marcus along as an NPC so I don't know what weapons would be best for him.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 09:00      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
as i said b4 turbo plasma is the only thing u should give him
or plasma if u dont know where to upgrade to turbo hhehe.
All burst is certain death for u and ur party.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 09:00      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
as i said b4 turbo plasma is the only thing u should give him
or plasma if u dont know where to upgrade to turbo hhehe.
All burst is certain death for u and ur party.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Strider
Outsider
Member # 152

Rate Member

posted December 02, 2003 09:48      Profile for Strider   Email Strider   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 123690692
quote:
Originally posted by Slurrydevil:
Yeah i remember that place, its awesome getting such a powerful gun so early in the game, i went there as soon as i found a lock pick (it was pretty near the beginning, Modoc or the Den or somewhere) and got that stuff. It really made my day

Are u sure u found an eletronic lockpick at Modoc or the Den? Cause i thought the nearest elet. lockpick was located at the basement of New Reno Arms inside a fridge..

Posts: 12 | From: Brasil | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 02, 2003 10:48      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's where I found my elec lockpick...in new reno.

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2003 07:25      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
note that i did say 'or somewhere' I have no idea where i got it i was just guessing, it was a long time ago.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 09:36      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i just bought it from the store when i noticed i didnt have enough 2 mm ec unfortunately, the combat armor MKII couldnt be used for combat implants. bleh.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 10:39      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THE BOZAR AND CAMK2 ARE SOMETIMES THERE AND SOMETIMES NOT. IVE HAD BOTH ON MY COMP BEFORE. IT ALL RANDOM

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 11:04      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
why do you use caps lock!? it makes me mad!

--------------------

quote:

Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 11:17      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sry, im doing about fifty things right now and didnt notice...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*scribbles down note to self* read all posts before complainin' about something.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:07      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
are you talking to me?

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community