my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout 2   » Nothin ALIVE!!!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Nothin ALIVE!!!
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 09:57      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
as ive been playing, I killed every possable person there is to kill becides some very very few that cannot die, HEAR THE SLIENCE!!....LOL!

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 12:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, nice going

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 13:57      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i do that sometimes, but get bored after the den.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 19:29      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it kept me entertained long after den and then i got a trainer hehe New Reno vs. Vindicator bwa ha ha ha. guess who won?
[Smoking]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 21:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, my favorite place to destroy is Vault City. It just has such a nice feel to it after it's been destroyed.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 21:30      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes i fondly remember trying get them to play catch with some plasma grenades for some reason only god (or programmers) know why they didnt seem to like that very much i wonder why?

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 22:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, I think it was because they were bad losers

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 22:27      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but i mean who doesnt like to play catch every once in awile eh? besides do to their unfriendly attitude i and my vindicator were offended so called civilized vault city members my... my hair, no, er uh knee? oh oh i know, my hand. is that right?

[ December 10, 2003: Message edited by: goblinsoftheflarg ]

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 08:04      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
vindicator is for kids. this is the real deal...ladies and gentlemen...

THE HEAVY DUAL MINIGUN!

sometimes deal nearly a 1000+ hps of damage!

also, welcome to the community.

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 09:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Miniguns are pretty cool, but I wished the one in F1 would've been better. I never used it much, if at all; rather, if I wanted to tear somebody apart, I would get my hands on a gatling laser. That thing would eat you for lunch and then recommend one of your friends for dinner.

At least they had better miniguns in F2.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 13:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
nah, i never really use miniguns. and i count gatling laser as a minigun even though its a energy weapon i mostly use pulse rifle or gauss rifle, mostly because miniguns arent one-handed.

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 14:01      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Rifles arent 1 handed as well,and..wtf is this duel minigun?? theres no such thing in F2!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 14:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes there is. but you cant use it you need an editor to get it. its the guard towers that use it, just look on them with awareness.

*edit* also, rifles would just be ugly in one-hand mode. unless its a shotgun. but miniguns look like a certain bodypart of mine is very big. im not comfortable with that.

[ December 11, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 16:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus:
but miniguns look like a certain bodypart of mine is very big. im not comfortable with that.

Strange, I always saw that as a benefit of the minigun

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 17:56      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
any minigun capable of wide spred destruction is perfect. i like the big guns they make me feel important like nothing else can

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 02:25      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i like energy weapons, they make the enemy feel less important. its hard to feel important when youre a small pile of goo

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 04:25      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I like gauss rifle,bozaar and turbo plasma!
Each just destroys them,In its special way

--------------------

No one is perfect

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 09:15      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
go in with a combat knift or a broken glass bottle always fun =) BAR FIGHT!

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 12:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, yeah. That reminds me, I wish that the rock had a burst option. It would be a much better weapon if it did [Cool]

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 12:23      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
rocks with burst attack??????????????????? you will have to have over a dozen of arms to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ December 12, 2003: Message edited by: Jim ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 13:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So are you saying that it wouldn't work?

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 15:16      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Think about it.When you use a weapon with a single shot you lose almost the 1/25 af your loaded ammo but when you use burst you lose the 1/3 of your ammo.so,how are you supposed to throw 10 or 20 rocks at the same time? it is my opinion though

[ December 12, 2003: Message edited by: Jim ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 17:01      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
you can always throw it real faaaaast!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 17:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You could do it really fast if you had a high enough strength [Tongue Job 1]

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 22:25      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and agility! i would take the bozar, its like the sniper rifle. but even if you sneeze your still gonna kill him. that many shots who could miss? especialy if i froze him in time then blew the **** out of him. he unfreezes and hes gone. which reminds me, my friend rented prince of persia. you should all play it. ty.

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sharp4850
Outsider
Member # 167

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 13:14      Profile for Sharp4850     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i once had an 8% for big guns and missed with the bozar at point blank! no matter how bad you are i find it hard to not be able to point a gun at a dog standing one foot away...

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I agree. That always bothered me; it makes your character seem like a retard.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:07      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
it looks even worse when you are using a gun. pointing the gun against the enemies heads nad miss at point black isnt fucking possible.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community