my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Fiction Forum   » Learning in a new world, part 3

Printable Version
Author Topic: Learning in a new world, part 3
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 11:06      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
The inside of the vault was sparkling clean. The metal walls were gleaming. The lack of any form of filth suprised Tony. He had not expected this place to be so clean. He went down the long hall, moving up the lie until his friends were following. The walk seemed to last an eternity. Finally they reached the end of the hall. An elevator was in front of the group, two gleaming doors of pure carbonized steel. A large Caucasian man was standing there waiting for them.
"You need to go down with just your lieutenants. The rest have to wait here." The man shifted aside to allow Tony down. Tony motioned for his girlfriend and his cousin. They entered the elevator without complaint. As soon as they were in, the elevator began to go down. The decent was steady and quick. At the bottom level they exited the elevator and walked down another hall. Where the hall ended, another man was standing there, this time a small thin man of obviously Oriental decent. They were very happy to follow this man to the next place where they were lead to a large room. Here several men armed with firearms searched them for weapons. When one of them attempted to search his girlfriend, Tony detected the look of happiness in his eye and quickly moved to block him.
"She doesn't have anything. You have my word." The man continued moving forward. Tony moved to block his way again. The man suddenly lashed out, catching Tony across the face and knocking him to the floor. Rage flooded Tony. The man just continued moving toward Amber. Suddenly Tony turned man around and felled him with a powerful punch on the chin. The man groaned on the ground as the other guards pulled their firearms on Tony. Tony simply stood in frond of Amber, staring them down. Then an African American man came through the door on the far side of the room. He was huge. About 7 feet in height and with broad shoulders that spoke of great physical power. He had a look of authority about him, and intelligence gleamed in his eyes. He took in the scene at a glance.
"Leave them be, the boy gave his word. I will take responsibility. I am Major Williams, please follow me." The men put their firearms away. The man led them through the door he came through. They were shocked by what they saw next.
TBC
Sorry about the delays guys lots of trouble with motivation this weekend. Procrastination is still bad... [Wierd Smile]

[ December 02, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 11:36      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
great part man.
*cheers*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:43      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Thanks... If only people would read this BEFORE part 4, I had not finished part 4 yet. But hey, 4's done now. 5 will be out before 2 this afternoon and after that I might take a break for a the rest of the week... Next week, maybe, But I have to get my rest... SAT this weekend... Got to get over 1500... My grades are not good enough for college otherwise.

[ December 02, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 11:37      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two pretty flawless parts Danoth! Well done. This story is faster moving than a bullet train!

EDIT: But, let's have a discussion about the story's tone.

I found part one really funny, but it's changed and re-formed into a different tone. Is there a sense of bewilderment on the part of our main character causing lack of dialogue? If not, it still works in my opinion.

[ December 02, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 12:03      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
The main character would be more funny, if he had time. But things are happening that might have caused him to go into shock, but he has not had time to do that either. Post- nuclear winter he will return to his normal self. Or will he? its all comin up so stay tuned!

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community