my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Fiction Forum   » Learining in a new world, part 9

Printable Version
Author Topic: Learining in a new world, part 9
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 11:30      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Tony awakened with a very distressing headache. He was most displeased with that fact. It was time to go complain to the doctor about it. He slowly rose from his bed and went to go find the doctor. As he absorbed his surroundings he looked and saw he was no longer in the medical ward... he was in a room with secured glass and and a door without a handle... Where was he? How the hell had he gotten here? what was going on? He looked through the glass and saw the doctor standing there. "I've got you quarintined for a reason..." the doctor stated," this disease appears to have affected your physiology. You're half a foot taller, and your cells react to get rid of sleeping drugs too quickly... we've had to give you more sleeping drugs every 10 minuits for the past 3 days so I could run those tests. you are a danger to everyone. The disease needs excessive glucose amounts to survive. if it runs out of glucose it begins feeding on your red blood cells, and we've determined that if your red blood cells start running low you will need to feed on other people's cells ... making you vampiric... the funny thing is that you just need a small glucose shot to keep you going for 24 straight hours... making you exceedingly useful for the survival of the vault.... You can travel into the wasteland for weeks without fear for supplies with just a backpack. Of course you are also very dangerous to the vault for the simple reason that you are stronger than anyone here... so we have determined that you will stay there until you are needed... the rest of your group will not be allowed to speak of you and you will be treated like a government project gone bad... If you prove yourself on your first assignment, you will be released. This is not negotiable. Goodnight." Tony watched with despair as a metal shade covered the glass that allowed him a view of the vault. He was alone....
TBC
sorry for the break over the holidays... I hope this twist makes up for it...

[ January 09, 2004: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 11:57      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
it was kind of short.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 14:39      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I WASNT DONE!!!!

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 15:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
holy crap, why do you post it then?

*edit* ok now i read it, just remember to post your new fan fics in the new forum

[ January 09, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 15:51      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
WHAT NEW FORUM? and I have to post the first part otherwise I would have to write it all in one sitting... not a good idea. i would be cranky

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 16:33      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
do you read the other topics? scotty recently posted one ITS MOVING TIME!!!! how could you possibly miss it?

as for the one sitting stuff, why not just write it in a text document, and then post whats in it when youre done?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 23:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Good work Danoth, good to have you back and writing again.

And the new forums are at: http://www.stgfc.com/phpBB2/

All new topics now have to be posted there; I have disabled that feature on all forums here (except those I lack authority over).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community