my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Art Forum   » Image upload form!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Image upload form!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 01:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's right, I finally have an image upload form on my site, so anybody that is a member of the Community can conveniently upload images to the site rather than searching for a place to host 'em. I'm hoping that this will encourage more people around here to actually do some fan art work. The upload form can be found on the Fan Art page.

On another note, I was thinking of having a contest for the best Fan-Art Image. So, does anyone have any thoughts/comments on that?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 14:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Uh, maybe if we advertise these contests around we might be able to get people involved. I felt cheated when I was the winner of the first contest by default. I mean, I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN IT!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 23:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No you weren't. There were a few others.

And the trivia contest and FSA are going to be promoted at other places.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community