my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Art Forum   » Whoa!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Whoa!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 18:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Someone actually uploaded an image! Unfortunately, not a Falloutish one, and nobody made any claims to it. So unless someone does claim it, it will be deleted. I don't mind if people upload pictures, even if not all are Falloutish, but they must claim their own work.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 18:53      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Wheres the image?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 21:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, oops, forgot to link to it:

Click Here.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 03:41      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.geocities.com/ishootghoulsonsight/crudebitmapdrawings

Way ahead of you guys. [Cool]

This was a big joke for the site. Never drew any more of them. You know I'm acting like a typical artist ponce giving inner meanings to a painting of shite resting on top of a dying aardvark.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 06:08      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Nice pic!
How did u do it Rad?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 10:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, that explains it. And nice work rad.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 14:00      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Scotty, I uploaded the image! it is Raziel from soulreaver 2

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 14:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*looks around* Wait a minute, now I'm confused. Does the pic belong to jim or rad? *insert suspensful music: dun dun DUN*

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 15:52      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Him. [Cool]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 16:13      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
So what was this post earlier?

[ October 18, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 16:15      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:

This was a big joke for the site. Never drew any more of them. You know I'm acting like a typical artist ponce giving inner meanings to a painting of shite resting on top of a dying aardvark.

What was this supposed 2 mean????

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 16:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I think he didn't expect anyone else to claim it. That evil evil man!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 16:29      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.geocities.com/ishootghoulsonsight/crudebitmapdrawings

Way ahead of you guys. [Cool]

I was talking about the joke drawings on the page, I don't see how you could interpret Way ahead of you guys as it belonging to me. I don't really know what I mean by it either to be honest but you guys are way off!

Oh and I'm not mad Scotty... [Approve]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 16:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Good to have it cleared up. Geez, that confused the hell out of me. But it'll be okay.

Oh, hey, but now that there is something going on in this forum: rad, you care if I put your Nostra-pip pic up on the site?

[ October 18, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 16:47      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, go ahead, as long as it's the good version!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2003 21:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wait, there is a good version? [Tongue Job 1]

EDIT: Ok, I have it uploaded and the information has been databased. Click Here. That's the new Fan-Art page (or at least it's going to be shortly). If you guys encounter any errors, let me know.

[ October 18, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 01:53      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
so?did you like it guys?

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 04:52      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Your pic was really great, a towering display of power is depicted here. Good work.

http://www.geocities.com/ishootghoulsonsight/Nostradamus.html

Scotty, THIS was the good version! [Tongue Job 1]

Scroll down - you've got a quote yourself!

Though, I would prefer it if you were to use the pic on http://www.geocities.com/ishootghoulsonsight/indexbeaut

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 06:48      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
what should I do there rad-x?

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 08:14      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your pic was really great, a towering display of power is depicted here. Good work.

Sorry, I was only talking to you at the quote above here Jimt.

[ October 19, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 10:35      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Thanks rad

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2003 19:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, I put up the good pic rad.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 07:07      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol I was gonna say 'hey isnt that the guy from Soul Reaver?' lol but I definately like it Jim!

I also like Rad's images..i reckon 'Die Ghoul Scum!'would be a cool name for a Fallout website.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community