Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Stupid Stuff.  
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fan-Art Forum   » That Azure Dude

Printable Version
Author Topic: That Azure Dude
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 10:53      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Who is he? He looks good enough for Vault 52.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 00:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Azure Stone? If that is the right Azure, then he is over at The Order. He made the comic strip Daily Dan. Pretty good comic strip. I even think that scotty is hosting his site at http://dailydan.stgfc.com.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 03:09      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Hehe Daily Dan huh... I hated that one back in the old days when my name was still Dark Follower....

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 06:42      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
You mean you don't hate it anymore?

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 05:25      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 106347609   
I guess some webcomics just grow on you. I mean has anyone read a comic called Roadwaffles by a guy called 8? Its so stupid its not funny, i hated it and then i started reading it more and now i think its hell funny. Incase you wanna see what im talking 'bout I think its still at www.roadwaffles.com but im not sure.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 12:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
As long as we're promoting web comics, you all probably know that Ozy and Millie is my favorite (for obvious reasons).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2003 21:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Yeah, we know your reasons. Ozy doesn't wear any pants!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2003 22:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Quiet you! That's not it at all!

It's because Millie has star power. [Tongue Job 1]

No, really, on a serious note, Ozy and Millie is a kick-ass comic strip, and I am a huge fan. Just check out my cool new wallpaper. Plus, I now have a spiffy Ozy and Millie collage hangin' in my dorm room (and no, I didn't resize to one page; I used four and pieced it together).

Ok, I think that's enough promoting for now. *takes a seat*

[ November 17, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 03:37      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Hmmm well sorry Ratty I still don't like it and that counts for all stupid cartoons even South Park and that kinda stuff I just don't like it anymore... Don't know why though, maybe I just became somewhat too serious.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 19:35      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Moved to Stupid stuff...

Azzy's a nice guy... 'Nuf said, but he should cruise on down by Vault 52... We're hurting in the members department.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

All times are Central Time  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community