my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Eminem Marijuana Mix

Printable Version
Author Topic: Eminem Marijuana Mix
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 16:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know some of you dispise, and even hate, Eminem. However, don't run off yet. The only thing this has to do with Eminem is that it uses the beat from his song 'My Name Is...'

Click here to download. Listen to it, lemme know what you think. Personally, I think it's worth a good laugh.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2002 18:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
OMG! That is some funny stuff!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
MagiElvenRanger

posted October 17, 2002 17:41          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
.... lmfao omg.... scotty where do u find this stuff? lol

IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 17, 2002 18:05      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe, the government made that song to discourage us from smoking because smoking makes you less productive. DDD

You know how the Taliban won that war against the russians? I've heard it's because of pot. U know how Afganistan is filled with hash n weed, and the Taliban used to controll it. Well, during the war, they made in sort that the russians would allways have a healthy dose of it. The soldiers soon became lazy, stupid, depressed...

Back in the day, they used to send Spetsnaz soldiers; the russian special forces. You could say these guys were pretty good u know; special forces dude... Neways, these guys couldn't resist. After 6 months of fighting, they had to be sent back home because of incompetency.

Neways, that's something i've heard, and since then, i'm a little less inclined on trying weed...

Just for info: 15 000 russian soldiers dead, a million afgans dead.

Oh, and speaking of rap, check ou this song u can d/l from my site: http://members.lycos.co.uk/jellocaca/playa_hata.zip (parody song)

[ October 17, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2002 18:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I never did hear about that one jello. I'm dling the song right now. I'll tell you what I think at a later time...

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2002 18:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
This just in. I don't really like that parody song. That is just what I think. Others may like it, but I don't.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 18, 2002 12:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! I have to say, I really enjoyed that. It was hilarious! Very nice song, jello!

MagiElvenRanger

posted October 18, 2002 19:04          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahahhahahahah ... now that comedy! lol

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2002 00:19      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah there are some pretty sad stories of military incompetence, and thats one of them.

lol the crappiest soldier in the world would have to be the Italians. Or the French, did you know the French have never actually WON a war? Sure they did well in the Napoleonic wars but they were beaten. They lost the battle of Poitiers and Agincourt against the British, they lost the Franco Prussian war, they technically didn't lose WW1 but they were worse off than the Germans, and would have been beaten. They were occupied by Germany in WW2......what a great track record.....

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2002 08:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, even Mexico defeated France. Can't forget about that!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2002 07:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
When did they get beat by the Mexicans??? I didn't even think they ever went to war.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2002 13:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, France lost to Mexico. What do you think Cinco de Mayo is celebrating? And don't say it's the Mexican Independence Day, because I know that's completely wrong. Lucky me, I actually retained something from Spanish class!

MagiElvenRanger

posted October 20, 2002 13:12          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
.... nerd!!.... all i got outta spanish class was to count to 10

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2002 14:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You should have taken German

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2002 15:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheheh, naw, right now the last thing I want to do is know a foreign langauge. The only time I come in contact with a different language is when I'm on the internet, and then more than likely I'll be able to recognize the langauge and use an online translator to convert the page to english.

I'm so sly

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2002 04:57      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Oh yeah I forgot, on top of that they were beaten by the British to colonise Australia, India and (since you guys are American im sure you can tell me if im wrong) all the choice bits of America. Talk about suckers!!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

MagiElvenRanger

posted October 21, 2002 17:07          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im taking german next semester but.... the german program at my school is like on life suport they might be shutting it down in the next year or two.. and if they doo ill be transfering to french, or latin if they ever start that up again which they said they might.. but i refuse to take russin or spanish 1 word... GAY!!!!!! viva la france'! and scotty u work at a fast food joint and u never come across somone who cant speak english? or very bad english.... ^_~

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2002 19:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
There is this one guy that speaks Spanish as his first language, but that's about it. His English is pretty good, seeing how he's spoken it for so long. In fact, you can't even tell that it's his second language.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2002 04:59      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
They teach French and Indonesian at my school. They teach indo because we are so close to Indonesia but I mean wtf?? Who wants to speak it anyway? Its a pretty easy language but I quit a couple of years ago because I needed to drop a subject and it was my least favourite.
Im thinking of learning Japanese at uni, that might be good as a second language......dat iz wunce I lern too spik English proper like

[ October 22, 2002: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2002 12:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
My school only has 3 foreign languages. Spanish, German, and Italian (language of love). I was thinking about taking Italian, but I took German cuz I have a German background.

Slurry, I'ze inderstund vat du meen.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 22, 2002 20:30      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where I live, a lot of ppl get to speak English and French. U know, Canada is english speaking, and the province/state of Quebec is french. But still, a lot of lazy french/english ppl don't learn the other language...dah well...
I was raised in French, and learned English by tv and books. And now I go english college. So if you got any french question to ask me...

Slurry: lol! shit, the French never won one war! shit, that's something they didn't tell me in school lol...

Scotty: btw, I didn't do that song eh...(just making sure)

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 03:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I suspected that much. If you don't mind me asking, though, where did you get it from?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 23, 2002 10:17      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got it off an online friend. But you can find it off kazaa too.

EDIT: I guess it insults mainstream rap lovers' intelligeance...

[ October 23, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 06:37      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
im kinda alienated now from this conversation

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 04:31      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
The Real Silm Santa is so fucking funny if you can find in on something like KaZaA Download it, my rating of it is 9/10 ITS RELLY FUNNY [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 04:58      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I might have to dl that song just to see if it is as good as you say it is.

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 05:11      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
yip its funny also Osama Bin Laden songs are cool

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community