my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Exploitation Now

Printable Version
Author Topic: Exploitation Now
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 21:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol I have been reading this comic called Exploitation now, it hosted by keenspot just like Ozy and Millie and boy is it fucked up!

Exploitation Now

This is another one whats funny if your a Final Fantasy Fan, its called RPG World

RPG World

[ October 31, 2002: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 04:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool, I'll look into them.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 19:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Is there actually a point to the first one? I checked it out and found it to be rather lame. There are a couple of strips that aren't that bad, but why would you want to see comic strip females get naked and shit like that?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 20:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*bites tongue*

Exploitation Now is a pretty good comic in my opinion. I think that it's creative and, to say the least, original. And yeah, it made me laugh. Pretty good find, there, Slurry.

As for RPG World, I still have to look into that (yeah, I'm lazy).

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 02:52      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Its not supposed to be ultra sophisticated, its just supposed to be messed up and funny, i mean there are a dearth of comics on keenspot and it beats the hell out of a lot of them, I like it

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 07:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, I checked out RPG World. It's okay, but really didn't appeal to me that much. Ah well.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2002 20:30      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Its not really funny at all unless you have played a whole shitload of Final Fantasy games and you know what all the jokes about the game system mean.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 04, 2002 08:22      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I found RPG world to be pretty funny(1) actually, even if it took me time... cause it's not my style u know... Me, it's more of the subtler redmeat type of stuff...

I didn't find ff7 very entertaining to say the truth. First, there's the fact that i played the game like 1 year after it came out, and also, I found the story and dialogues to be pretty simple, boring and short-spirited... YOU PUNY MORTALS...

Neways, the exploitation now stuff... man, if I was that Ralph guy, i'd spend my time banging her. In fact, I couldn't stay in front of her without pointing at her.

(1) hehehe, most jokes regarding rpg silliness were good.
reedit: but there's a lot of chilidish jokes, like not-funny, at some points...

[ November 04, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 04, 2002 09:30      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
man, redmeat is teh best! This character's my favorite... http://www.redmeat.com/redmeat/1996-09-30/index.html

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 12:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't like any of them. The only online comic that I like is Ozy and Millie.

As for Red Meat, I don't like it because a person before your time kept trying to get me to read them. I hated him and he hated me. I didn't read them because I found them to be really stupid.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2002 19:17      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
When you translate a whole game from Japanese it loses something.....it doesn't ever sound quite right, and plus the Japanese have a tendency to go on......and on....and on.....zzzzzzzzzz

But I still like them, they are getting better at giving FF games wider appeal tho, FF10 is a pretty all round good game!

And I was taking a look @ that Red Meat site....damn thats funny!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 09:40      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I totally love FF3 tho. Ah, man, just thinking about the music in the intro where they walk in the snow...

yo these anime comics get pretty sexy eh... hehe

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 13:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'm not into Japanese comics. To me they are just not funny at all. It is just like DragonBall Z on tv. It makes absolutely NO sense.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 18:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
There isn't anything wrong with anything foreign. Anime has been becoming more and more popular in the U.S.A., there is no real denying that. Otherwise, there wouldn't be shows like DBZ or Pokemon on TV in America.

I don't care what people watch or like to watch because it is completely up to them and in their own interest (which I respect), but personally a good episode of The Simpsons will suite me just fine any day (then again, has there ever been a bad episode of The Simpsons?!)

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 20:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
There have been a couple of bad episodes of The Simpsons. I haven't liked the first couple of them. The drawings back then were just awful. Now that they have gotten better, I watch them 2 times a day.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 21:06      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree that DragonBallZ sucks ass alot. But the comics tho, i've read the first one, and it was pretty funny.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 03:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, some episodes of The Simpsons were pretty bad, but some of them I have come to think of as 'classics'.

The only episode of The Simpsons that I absolutely hated was the all-singing one. What were they thinking when they came up with that one?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 12:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think that they were doing a lot of [Smoking] while trying to think up that episode. Lol.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 00:17      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stay on the topic!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community