my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » high school sex is the best sex u can get

Printable Version
Author Topic: high school sex is the best sex u can get
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2002 08:15      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
u agree stapes?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2002 12:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, it depends. Yes it is good sex, but what about sex when you get married? That has to be some good sex because it keeps people together. Am I right?

But when you say High School sex is the best sex you can get, do you mean sex in the high school or sex during your high school career?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2002 19:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, it needs some clarification

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2002 18:21      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The main reason I've asked that is because one of my friends got caught copulating in the girls bathroom! He got suspended and ticketed for Indecent Exposure (or something like that). The best part though, he was with his sister's best friend, and now his sister and the bitch are fighting nonstop!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 05:44      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, I like juicy stories like that.

Yeah well, i meant like sex during high school. I don't know... seems to me that adult life gets fucked up. since college, ppl seem to be weird and make little sense.

One reason I can think of that causes this is that the un-cool and nerdy ppl in high-school(admit it they have a retarded development because of their un-coolness) become suddenly a lot more accepted and cool in college and uni. Now that creates weirdness.
Now those retards can be pretty shitty to fuck/work with(trust my experience)...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 05:46      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know man, sex is just better when you're young, like high-school young. hmm... i'm gonna go ask what grown-ups think.

And for marriage... yuk, i hate marriage, don't even wanna think about it

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 05:49      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm, now that i think of it, scientists say that a guy's really horny at 17-19. Oh well, i'm full of crap. :-)

[ December 10, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2002 13:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
lol, but really, I would think that people would have better sex while they are married than they would while they are 'dating' during high school.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2002 16:56      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, I started the tread on some other forum, and they basically said that(the better sex when you're married thing)

But after a while, the thread got deleted.(ppl were starting to get explicit) oh well.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2002 17:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LOL! I just don't want that to happen on these forums. I knew that a lot of other people had the same/similar thoughts that I had.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2002 07:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well I don't give a crap, its called stupid stuff for a reason!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2002 10:18      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yup, and I mod it! so whach out....

(if ur posts aren't stupid enough, i'll edit them)

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, so, um......... yeah................ hmmm............. uh......... yeah........ so, um......... uh......... hrmph........

OH YEAH!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:16      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, why in all hell did you delete one of my posts? I think that is quite rude of you, and the post didn't even consist of anything that would be considered inappropriate!

Scotty, yeah...um...NICE!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2002 05:54      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
WHAT?!! I did that?

dude, I swear I have no idea of what you're talking about.

First, I'm for stupid conversations, and it takes me a lot more than others before I find it disgusting(in fact, i've allways disgusted others in the area)

Second, Doing cheap ass shots like deleting your post and saying nothing is reaaaaally not in my style.

So either maybe somebody else deleted it, or you deleted it, or I did, but in one of my casual somnambule states(my parents claim I've had some somnambule times)

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, it was the one where I said that sex is better when you are married. I can't delete it cuz I don't have the power to, and Scotty hasn't been on in ages, so it couldn't have been him.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 13:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Or maybe that's just what I WANT you to think! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, seriously, I didn't delete it.

Besides, it could be a number of things:
1) There was a forum error, and the UBB deleted it
2) You never posted it, but only think you did
3) You hit the post button, but closed the window before it finished posting
4) I ate it for lunch

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 15:46      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
I bet you can count number 4 out!.......well.......maybe........?

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:12      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
High School Sex is sus! What is the point? There is no point? Sex is sex! you instert and you realease fluid - girl screams, moans, and all that other BS while she is thinking "This guy is shit but I can't be mean" and moans some more. That my friends is what you call "Sex."

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
omg, Ace! That was the best thing I've seen all week.

As for number four.......... Yeah, I think it can be counted out, but at the time it seemed like a possibility.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:20      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That tells you the sort of sex I have! [Smoking]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 18:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Eh, oh well. Scotty, I don't think that it was forum error, I know you didn't eat it, I know for a fact that it was there the next day, so that takes care of 2 and 3! Only other possible explanation is that Jello, or someone under Jello's name deleted it! That is the only thing that I can think of.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 19:14      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lets talk about sex! Forget all the Obi-Wan Kenobi Gibberish!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 20:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Good song there! 'Let's Talk About Sex' Salt & Peppa!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 11:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh yeah, great song!

Another really good song is "What's Your Fantasy" - Ludacris.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 20:47      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another ghood song is "I just want to fuck you" - Dre...

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 02:23      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
another good song is roulette by system of a down... or something... yeah i suck at making subtle stupid remarks... give me a break i'm only good at getting bitched at so go ahead it's my last post for the day and maybe for another coupla months

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 02:41      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nah... I don't think that will happen...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2002 22:28      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, i remember your married post. But I really don't recall anything close to me deleting or editing it.

I really can't explain what happenned, but I swear it wasn't me. Well, not me in my sane countious state at least(which I am most of the time).

falloutgod: lol! just tried out roulette. Who's the clown singing in the back, just makes the song hilarious(ly ridicule)!

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 00:32      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahuh... Just make sure you DO your job jello! J/K [Constapated]

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community