my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » hmmm.. scotty not here eh... (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: hmmm.. scotty not here eh...
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 05:51      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
>:-)

let's make some nuclear tests.

slurry, post something.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
fluffy_munky
Outsider
Member # 93

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2002 18:47      Profile for fluffy_munky   Email fluffy_munky   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
umm nope not here... how odd so... yup... not here... [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

( \ / )
(o_O)

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2002 21:11      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right...

Slurry is not here either...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2002 12:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
He is posting occasionally.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2002 15:51      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really! I didn't know Stapes...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ha, you're plot has been foiled, as I have returned!

Eh, very well, carry on.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, want a Christmas present?

Here it is anyway! 8======> 0: <--jelloedit

*jelloedit*It's a man eating dicks !*jelloedit*

It's not supposed to be a man eating a dick....it is supposed to be a dick shooting jizz at you.

Scotty, you have to fix that! It is fucking up my posts!

[ December 19, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

[ December 19, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 04:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm sure it is, Stapes..........

And fix what, exactly? *looks around, confused*

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, if you press enter, and hit a couple spaces then type something, it always alligns itself at the left edge.

And Jello, if I wanted you to edit my posts I would tell you to. Why did you edit it anyway? I haven't done jack-shit to you, so why are you doing it to me?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 13:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
First off, the problem is just the default of the UBB. As far as I know, there is nothing that can be done about it.

Secondly, jello, yeah, refrain from editing posts unless it is absolutely necessary.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:10      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All I got to say is "Yashimush!"

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2002 22:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol! yeah, but If you see, the point of the thread was to edit a post.

u know..."scotty not here eh"..."nuclear tests"

The nuclear test were metaphors for editing(or editing testing), and the absence of scotty gave me the ability to carry my evil deeds.

man, I had to explain that?.

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 00:34      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you explain that again jello? I don't understand!

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2002 06:30      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd like to explain again, but I don't repeat for retards

no seriously, anybody else understood?

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 06:49      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Was there something to be understood??? What I'm lost... where did all the nukes go? Who covered up the tests?

I WANT AWNSERS!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 10:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, jello, I understood that just fine!

Which reminds me, no further nuclear testing [Tongue Job]

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 12:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ha, you're plot has been foiled, as I have returned!
Eh, very well, carry on.

--------------------

Yeah scotty what you got to say against that? This is the 20th century you can't run your government like Russia anymore. You can't choose to bomb the hell out of japan and then after a while say oh well no more thats it. That just is not how we do things now a days. [Smoking]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 13:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know. *plants a nuclear bomb underneath FG, then turns and runs*

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 17:20      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
OH CRAP

*Runs around in circles and then ducks under the bomb*

um... wait.. what am i...

*The ground shakes and a great big white flash blinds everyone!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*

.....ow

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2002 17:34      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why are you talking about Russia? It's the americans who cheaply bombed japan.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 17:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*grabs sides* *gasps for air* Geez, that was the greatest post I've seen all week, FG!

As for talk about bombing Russia, I know nothing, as in accordance with the conspiracy.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 18:27      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Um there was a third A-bomb droped on Japan by Russia I think... I might have to look into it. I know they bombed them a lot and Korea too. All the way to the cold war for Korea ofcurse. All that shit coz America pops in at the last second and claims to be a hero. Sure the war would have been worse an more devestating were it not for the USA. Take in consideration that the Allies victory was sealed before they joined though, becuse of the troops Hitler had left, bad supplys, and so forth... Yeah so like Russia wanted a part of Japan, but the USA was fucking gay and made it look like it was all their work and they should get all the credit and undoubtebly took all of Japan at the end of WWII. Then during the Cold War they supplied the Afghans Taliban government and other Muslim terrorist Jihad movements such as the one in Chechnya. All to stop the spread of communism, man I'm shaking in my little space boots that communism will spread oooo! Eventually screwing themselves over by helping the Muslims blow up the world trade center. Almost the Pentagon, and the other plane was unable to get to the White House. Needless to say the CIA is a bunch of stupid fucks. If it was not for them taking control of the drug ring and making heroin and sending drug flow to the USA where the FBI would go to "WAR ON DRUGS". Well shit would be good, coz they sell to the major drug lords and those sell it to the smaller ones. The smaller ones get busted by the FBI, their money taken away and given to the government, the drugs are latter taken back by the CIA, the property of the dealers gets a dollar sign and put in a bank. The money the CIA has been making from selling drugs was mainly all going to fund the muslims and train them. Part of our everyday economy, so if you haven't been able to buy as much or as good of bud coz it is really dry, so dry you gota pay more when there is something. Well it could quite well be becuse of the CIA control being weakend in ASIA. The terrorists are not stupid, it's easier to traffic to second world countries like Russia(which is also closer) then to the USA. Why did it go to the USA? The CIA ofcurse, they are like the cuase of every problem. There is even proof they trained Osama bin Laden. I can find the links again if you wana see them.

[ December 23, 2002: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 18:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sure, I'd like to see the links. You have some interesting perspectives. I didn't think that Russia had nuclear weapons at the end of WWII, though. I thought they got them much later, and I don't recall learning that they ever used 'em besides in tests. I could be wrong, though.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 18:55      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Actually the USA was thinking that Russia would not develop an A-Bomb for a while but a few months later they had enough proof to say that Russia already had them. This is from my teacher....

As for what I said and got from my research here are two links I have lying around here.

um

yeah

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 19:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't think that Russia had nuclear weapons of mass devastation until during the Cold War when they were putting missiles on Cuba. I think that is the first time that Russia had nukes.

But FG you said that Russia sided with the Allied powers later in the war, which is correct, but that was because Stalin broke off his deal with Hitler to try to take Germany. They didn't drop any bombs on Japan during WW2. And Russia didn't give weapons to Afghanistan. They gave weapons to other countries and then Afghanistan went to war with Russia!

As for Bin Laden being trained by the CIA, in the first link you gave us, there was no mentioning of the US being in cohorts with Bin Laden. As for the second article, I would like to know where the person got his information. I don't think that most of that stuff is correct. I mean, how can a professor of economics misspell the word globalization?

I did my own research and found that the CIA did in fact train AFGHANS but Usama/Osama Bin Laden wasn't one of the Afghans. I've looked at 5 sites, and not one of them said that the CIA trained Osama Bin Laden.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 19:48      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
First the cold war started becuse America relized Russia had nukes.

Second I never said Russia gave weapons or anything to afghan Taliban but to it's communist party they did(also supported them with their own troops as the Soviet Union did not wan't anti-communists at it's border). What you might have missread was me saying the USA did.

Third Russia had once again a gun shortage during this war as in the first and so I don't see why it would randomly give weapons to other countrys. Either speciffy which ones or your statement is pointless.

Fourth I beleive the second link is an article about a book the proffesor wrote. Thus any spelling in the article is not his fualt.

As for Five .... ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK OR SOMETHING???

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 19:53      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Ment Russia supported the communist party in afghanistan I did NOT mean that there was a communist taliban party in afghanistan.

Also there is no proof that I have found that said Osama bin Laden was trained by the CIA. Although he did at the start serve as a soldier and fought on the muslims side in many places. So considering the fact that most news stations and most articles has calaimed it to be possible I assumed it to be true. I know that does not count as any actuall proof but I hold my ground unless you prove me otherwise.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 22:57      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm... Russia is cool becuase they have HOT girls! And Japan is cool because... Yeah Tekken 4 LOL!!!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 08:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, Ace.

Stapes, Russia had nucs before the Cuban Missle Crisis. The only reason they were putting them on Cuba was because they didn't have any missles that could carry the nuclear weapons across the ocean and to America. They only had short-ranged ones at the time.

Plus, there is a chance that bin Laden was trained by the USA, because we did train Afghans during it's war against Russia, and I'm sure we don't have an accurate record of all the people trained. Plus, even if Osama was one of 'em, do you think they would openly reveal it? What would that do for morale in the United States?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 09:21      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
quote:
Originally posted by FALLOUTGOD:
Yeah so like Russia wanted a part of Japan, but the USA was fucking gay and made it look like it was all their work and they should get all the credit and undoubtebly took all of Japan at the end of WWII. Then during the Cold War they supplied the Afghans Taliban government and other Muslim terrorist Jihad movements such as the one in Chechnya. All to stop the spread of communism

This is the part that got me confused, because you were talking about Russia wanting part of Japan and then you went right into the Cold War.

Yes I am Smoking CRACK! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT?!?!?! j/k

I do realize that he 'could' have been trained by the US, but during that time he was in Sudan or some other country and wasn't with Afghanistan when they got trained! Or so I think. I forgot to write down the web site URL but I have it linked on my dad's computer, and nobody is home anymore!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 15:10      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Um the time when russia raced to take Japan with the USA was after WWII ended and Japan was losing. After WWII there came the cold war where both countrys had the power to destroy each other and were seeing who would screw up first giving the other a chance to strike. It was more antagonization then war, and the fighting that happend was not usually directlly between the two. The only time that is know to public that I know of that russian troops faced american troops was in Korea. Though at this time they were there as Peacekeepers with European soldiers and were not directly fighting Russia. I hope that makes some sense to ya.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 14:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
quote:
Originally posted by FALLOUTGOD:
Um the time when russia raced to take Japan with the USA was after WWII ended and Japan was losing.

You just stated that it was after WWII ended, but then you said that Japan was losing? Um, the war with Japan was over before the real war ended. How could Russia have tried to take Japan over while Japan was losing after the war ended? I think that your previous posts should be stricken from the record, because you just basically lost all credibility! *takes finger and makes an imaginary line in the air* Score, Stapes - 1, FG - 0!

[ December 25, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 16:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You get way too excited about talking about Japan, Stapes.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 19:18      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Yeah I'm sorry english is not my fisr languge and that I have crappy sentance structure and spelling. So choke on it staped, I had a crappy christmas and I hope you choke on your fucking sugar plumps and candy canes you ass.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 20:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! TOO FUCKING RICH! IN EVERY THREAD YOU HAVE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! YOU SHOULD STOP POSTING BECAUSE THEN I'D BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY SIT IN MY CHAIR!!!!!!

Why must you keep bringing your crappy Christmas up in every thread???

[ December 25, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community