my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » h0llyy shhhhhhhhhit! (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: h0llyy shhhhhhhhhit!
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2002 11:10      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
was looking for jagged alliance 2 nocd, and look what I came upon to:

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/playprojectentropiaandmakemoney.shtml

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2002 17:21      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Dang you can make real money off of that!! And make a living on that i never heard of anything like that in my life..Wonder If it will do good over time?

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2002 21:06      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't believe it! Seems way to easy...

[ December 15, 2002: Message edited by: Heero Yuy ]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but nevertheless I'll look more into it.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2002 21:56      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I d/l it, gonna install and play when my lazy ass starts feeling like it.

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 00:31      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck and if it works giv eme a call!

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 02:53      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Don't bother to download it, I already did.

Here are 3 reasons or more why you should not.

1 it is fucking big!
2 the the updates you get are just as big!
3 it takes forever to install!
4 you have to make an acountt and wait forever to be validated, i made myne 2 hours ago and it's still 22
5 it just plain ol sucks ass... and thats that

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 10:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That really sucks. Oh well, it was a nice dream while it lasted, I guess.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 22:55      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See I thought so. There is always a catch. The point to this boys and girls and Bi's is don't eat chicken!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 08:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I like chicken, though!

Oh well, as long as turkey is still okay......

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 09:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*in a newscaster voice* THIS JUST IN! TURKEY SHOULDN'T BE EATEN EITHER!

Well Scotty, looks like you can't eat Turkey either!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 09:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*bites into a hamburger* Ha! Turkey for all!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2002 12:47      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah well, guess we'll all be eating turkey in a couple of hours. (I hate turkey)

So, who's going to see some famly this christmas?

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 17:01      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hhhmmmmmm....Im staying home for Xmas nuttin much else..... [Green Grin]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 18:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm going to my sisters for Christmas. The day should include opening presents, playing Uno, drinking some alcoholic beverages, and eating pizza.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 18:46      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'm going to Hell, Satan is going to make me clean his driveway from snow. Then I will prolly listen to his lame storys about the time before God and how he controlled all mankind... Shit, I think he made that crap up, oh well best to let the old fart tell his story. Otherwise my moms face melts off and fire shoots up from inside her eyesockets. The flames start to lick the top of her cranium and then when her mandible lowers an ear shatering sound comes out that leaves me deaf and paralized for the rest of the day. So yeah christmas is going to blow, hopefully the farts will all contribute some cash to my worthless leeching ass so I can buy my self a decent new guitar.

[ December 24, 2002: Message edited by: FALLOUTGOD ]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2002 21:53      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
omg lol!

Man, I wish my christmas parties were orgies with hot ppl.(instead of playing uno and drinking alchool) oh well.

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 03:37      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*groan* don't even mention Turkey.......i just ate christmas dinner and im sooooo full.......mmmmmmmmmmm........but the memory remains *rubs massive gut*

That sounded pretty phoney anyway like Ace said but it sounded sweet, o well. Im just holding out for FF11 online......*drools* now thats going to be very cool!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 05:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Not to sound crasp, but how/why do they keep making FF games? How do they manage to figure out a new story line for each game without making it old, boring, and repetitive?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 10:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Easy, whole new fighting system and some one totally new to write a story and others to add to it. It ends up damn wierd and interesting becuse of the diffrent people working on it. Or at least thats how I think they do it.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 14:42      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
FG, please never post something so stupid ever again! The whole hell thing was just so fucking lame.

As for me, my day consisted of....presents....and um....more presents! No Christmas dinner for me! Just a ham sandwich!

BTW, aren't you supposed to eat ham on Christmas and Turkey on Thanksgiving?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 19:14      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I don't stapes your pretty lame too, and I never got presents so screw you. All I got was 300 bucks, stupid fucking bastards I hope they all choke and die. One of my friends got 300 bucks, a brang new falcon northwest gaming pc which cost like 3000 dollars and PS2 games and warcraft for pc. Fuck this world is so fucking gay, I hate everything and everyone. I wish nukes would just fucking rain out of the fucking sky and kill all you fucking stupid ignorant mother fuckers. I HATE CHRISTMAS AND I HATE YOU STAPES COZ YOUR SUCH FUCKING JERK WITH YOUR FUCKING PRESENTS AND FUCKING LOVE! I HOPE YOU DIE FROM AND CHOKE ON THE CARE YOUR FUCKING PARENTS GIVE YOU!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 20:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! THAT IS TOO RICH! I only got 3 presents, one of which was socks from my grandpa! WOW! You got 300 bucks more than I did. *begs to choke on a cookie that is invisible cuz he has no food in his house (which is true)* LET ME CHOKE AND DIE!

BTW, I could care less if I didn't get anything for Christmas. Christmas is all about the spiritual get-togethers, and family time. My mom didn't spend Christmas with me, my dad is driving a semi across the country, and my grandparents just mailed me my presents! DOES THAT LOOK LIKE THERE IS CARE IN MY FAMILY?????????

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 01:22      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
DAMN I'm drunk and don't know wtf i'm thinking right now but it looks as if we are in the same boat stapes, i'll take one oar you take the other maybe well get to the shore faster! eh?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 10:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LOL! Fine with me FG!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 10:41      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me, my cousin is gonna buy me a new mouse! and maybe a keyboard.(i'm still using the same mouse for the past 7 years, the first comp i got)

and that's about the only present I'll get.

But don't depress about material wealth ppl, really. Stapes is right on this one.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, I have the feeling that if you would say that in America, jello, you would be thoroughly pelted with dead stuff. People here obsess about material wealth! (which, just to note, I don't agree with)

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:26      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*starts pelting Scotty with dead stuff*
j/k
I don't really agree with it either, but I really wanted this 600 dollar guitar...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 13:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*shields self*

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just bought a car (mainly so I wouldn't have to rely on using my parent's car all the time, and I wanted to have a car for when I go to college next year), and now I'm basically broke.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 00:46      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
about the project entropia thing, how far did u actually get into the installing/registration?
I got to the point were I'm waiting in line to get my name and shit approved.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 03:12      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fuck that shit, it says make sure you give correct info. pfff....

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 04:48      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
thats where i was.... actually i got an account but the graphics were so lame and there is no way to make money without puting some in... other players put it this way... you give 20 bucks and i give you 2 back.... so yeah... screw it, i was running around lookg for something to whack monsters with so i can get some cash, and they told me i had to pay! you don't have to pay to play my ass mother fuckers. I wana stab those fucking sweedish people!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 27, 2002 15:21      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehe, here's what i found looking for the official site on google: http://www21.brinkster.com/freethought/projectentropia/pec64.html

I suppose he's making fun of the fact that the game has much better graphics than "16 meg vid card", like they suggest. And they suggest a 1024 resolution too. lol. Only game I can run at 1024 resolution with my tnt2 32mg is Half Life.

anyways, you gave in ur real address and info? Cause they rejected me(i gave in false)

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:32      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Arrgghh so much to read! Why don't you people keep your post short!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*in a british accent* Indubidibly my chum!

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community