my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Im going away

Printable Version
Author Topic: Im going away
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2002 04:25      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ok, don't know if this is really a good place to put this but hey, what the hell!

Im going away for a few days on a Leavers/ Schoolies trip with some of my mates, ill be back early next week, seeya then mkay?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 27, 2002 05:30      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
mmkay, seeya, have fun...

(but you still didn't tell me how come you aussies finish school so... in the middle of autumn?)

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 27, 2002 07:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, I'm curious about that as well......

Anyways, enjoy your trip.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2002 02:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well, its summer here, and here our school year goes from early February to early december with small holidays breaking up four terms instead of summer hols. I finished early because its my last year and we run out of stuff to do after exams.

Man I had a good time, I think my blood must be at least 90% alchohol at the moment. I drank so much last night im still tipsy at 7.20 pm today

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2002 19:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Dang it Slurry! Why couldn't you have invited a couple of us? I mean, I haven't been totally shit-faced in a long time. I would love to get really drunk at least 3 more times before school ends for me!

Scotty, if you ever need some people to party with, just give me a holla on ICQ and I'll get a good party going!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2002 04:38      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, we can have e-piss

Well, you know what its like Stapes, you living up in Wisconsin and me here in Australia, theres a bit of a problem known as the Ocean, bummer lol

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 03, 2002 12:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Damn that stupid thing. I wish it wasn't there. That way we would have more room to test our Nukes, I mean, our....um.....BOMBS!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2002 00:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol we have already had the British fuck up large tracts of Australian desert with Nuclear tests and the French testing on islands off our coast. They even proposed a nuclear waste dumb with a truck route going right past my old house......hmmm no thanks!!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2002 08:13      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, funny stuff going all over the world, and we don't even know about it.(ur nuclear shit)

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2002 12:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Who doesn't know about it? The Canadians or the Americans.

That is pretty cool about the road going right past your old house. I wish I would have military trucks around my house. It would be fun to hi-jack one of them!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 04, 2002 19:52      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
They never built the place luckily, we already have enough problems as it is.

Yeah when they did Nuclear tests in the Desert about 600 of the local Aborigines (who they didn't bother to notify) got radiation poisoning and died. And they didn't even bother to use radiation suits for the manual labourers so most of them either got cancer or leukemia or had some health problem. It was thoroughly dodgy all round.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 06:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol stapes, thats the spirit bro

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2002 06:03      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but slurry, how come the english came and did nuclear tests on Australian soil? They paid up or something?

And the Australians just gave them free play on the ground, without monitoring, even checkin them out?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2002 13:56      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I think that it would be awesome to hi-jack a military vehicle like a Hummer. That way if they started shooting at me, they wouldn't be able to do any damage to the vehicle.

I still don't understand that part of the story though. I would at least question them, monitor them, have sex with their wives, you know...the usual!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I think it's amazing how much stuff goes on in America that the citizens don't even know about. It's rather disturbing.

As for the British testing nucs on Australian soil, what is the deal with that?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, did you hear about what the Crackhead in the White House did now?

He decides to pass a couple laws allowing people to go snowmobiling in Federal Parks (Yellowstone, and Yosemite). He also decided that it would be fun to cut down all of the National forests, and try to keep the public out of it. THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 04:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I heard about that. In a recent article I read, it said something along the lines of "The (Bush) Administration is inviting the logging industries into the national forests, and kicking the public out."

What a great country we live in!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I know. That is why, when I go into the Air Force, I'm going to try to be shipped over seas as soon as I can.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:28      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stapes why don't you join the Navy? Maybe you will see me there! ROFL! [Depressed]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 19:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, what is the deal with that? You want to get away from this country, so your plan is to join the country's Air Force and be stationed somewhere overseas where you may have to die for the same country? I don't think that really makes much sense.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 21:30      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Join the Navy! The Navy is awesome and girls dig the uniforms not to mention guys but thats ok!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 10:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
HELL NO! Hey Ace, Yvan Eht Nioj! LOL!

Scotty, there is a reason that I want to join the Air Force. That reason being that they will pay for college tuition, and they will also pay me extra for going through AIT and other stuff like that. That is why.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 11:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So, um, Stapes, you are going to be smooching off of a government that you don't exactly agree with? Ironically, that partially makes sense, but still.......

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 20:50      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stapes why dont' you join the Navy! Maybe I will be like your commander officer or something...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 11:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't want to join the navy because I want to go into the Air Force. I find that the Air Force would be better for me. So, Yeah,...I'll be quiet now.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 17:05      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stapes why don't you join the Navy! Maybe like you get to wear the white uniform!

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 18:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ace, NO NAVY! I don't want to wear a white uniform. I would rather wear a blue uniform like that of the Air Force. That and the fact that I was in Civil Air Patrol which helps people get higher ranks when they go into the Air Force. I think it only applies to the Air Force and maybe the Coast Guard.

Actually, I was reading an interesting article somewhere that was actually making a lot of sense to me. It was stating that the reason that Bush is letting the logging company's log out some of the national forests is because of all of the forest fires that are happening in the Western part of the US in the past couple of years. That is some logic that I thought about and found to make a lot of sense.

And with the snowmobiles in the state/national parks, they have been allowed to snowmobile there for many years. Clinton just reduced the total number of snowmobiles that were allowed in during a day, and now Bush is just raising that number.

If you think about it, it does make sense!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 00:39      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Stapes whay don't you join the Navy? Maybe you get to wear a blue uniform like the Air Force only Navy?

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2002 06:47      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol ace! I wanted to go in the navy for a while, just because of the song "in the navyyy" (i'm not gay)

so you in the navy eh? How many girls are there? Can you fuck em? Did you fuck any coastal girl wherever you landed?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 10:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, it's people like you who give people like me the mad urge to go on a killing spree. So instead of letting nature take it's course and forest fires to do waht they're supposed to, it would be more profitable to cut 'em down and destroy them ourselves, with no real proof that the section of forest we're cutting down will be burnt anyway! w00t! Plus, if forest fire prevention is on the national agenda, it would be easier just to clear away the brush and stuff at the floor of the forest. You don't have to cut down the tree, and you don't destroy the environment of those animals who thrive in the trees. I still fail to see the logic in that, Stapes. Really, it's beyond me.

And for the whole snowmobiling thing, could I see proof on that? I never heard anything about Clinton allowing snowmobiling in national parks, nor have seen any publications about it.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2002 17:50      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh shit, funny how I didn't respond to that, yes, forgot it by the time I read about Navy and sex.

Anyways, I think that the forest fire is just a stupid excuse to cut down the trees and make money. And the stupidity of the excuse is no problem, because the average american is stupid! (no offense stapes, it's hard not to be)

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 17:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, that's why I prefer to think of myself as an above average American, at least until my parents agree to my idea of secedeing.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 17:09      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
HAhahahaha well at least im not an average american .....................................................Or am I ????????

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 03:42      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, well my Subway has been full of American sailors from the USS Abraham Lincolm all week and they seem to be having a pretty swinging time!! The Navy sounds cool to me!

Well the thing people of any nationality need to remember is that the Government basically lie a lot about a lot of things so you should never take things on face value. So average people aren't really dumb, just too trusting.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 06:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*nods* Yup. I'm gonna move this to the Stupid Stuff forum now. It's starting to bug me with it here

Anyway, the average American is probably exactly what people of other countries (especially in Europe) percieve us to be like. If you've ever talked to a European about the American stereotype, you would know what I mean. It's pretty much a summary of these traits: greedy, arrogant, self-centered, ignorant, and the need to solve the rest of the world's problems.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community