my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Top 10 most boring sites ever

Printable Version
Author Topic: Top 10 most boring sites ever
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2003 18:42      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm currently random surfing, and I came up with the idea of doing a top 10 most boring sites.

well, here's one
http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/weavers/index.html

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2003 15:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*yawn* That was far from interesting.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2003 17:37      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
*reading*...*reading....*Yawn [Sleepy] ....

*reading*.....zzzZZzzZZZzzzZzzzzZzzzZZZ.....

*drools on keyboard*......

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2003 21:21      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? THAT IS A VERY INTERESTTTTTTTTT........................*smacks head on computer desk as he is falling over asleep*

As for another really boring site, you should go here! J/K!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 10, 2003 00:40      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol good one stapes

but erm, you didn't have to read eh. Just seeing the picture made me laugh of the borigness.

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 12:00      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Sheeesh .....That was a boring site stapes almost died of bordom..j/k Wonder if that weaver guild is a very popular site?!?!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 12:24      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hey why do a boring site? Check this one out lol its very...Funny.. I guess? http://www.lpfla.com/visit/toby.htm

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 15:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That is kinda....um.....yeah....I don't think I'll comment any further!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 16:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Danm it, Stapes!

No, really, if you want a boring site, check out this!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 20:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know why, but it didn't seem to open on my computer. I'll check it out tomorrow on my friends computer.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 12, 2003 00:39      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Admit that you like the music scotty!

arabic and flamenco music r teh best.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2003 09:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao, it does make the moment just great [Tongue Job 1]

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 17:40      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
..........wow.......I dont know what else to say to ...that?
[Vulnerable]

....They seem happy ..I think...And what is it with that hat!?!?! and the old man and the lalalalalala just made me a little lost. [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 22:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
It is a drinking game. That is the only thing I basically know about it.

SCOTTY! DON'T YOU EVER GIVE THAT LINK OUT AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU! YOU KNOW I HATE THAT SITE!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 07:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
ROFLMAO! Stapes, I knew that I would get that reaction from you, that's why I posted it! See, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction (you know, the link you put to my site in this topic........)

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, ahhhhhhh this was too rich!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 15:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
AND I SAID I WAS J/K! DAMN YOU!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 15:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
eheheheheh *cough* lol *cough*

Sorry, still, I couldn't resist. If it makes you feel better, j/k!

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 16, 2003 10:57      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe, i like this thread |

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 18, 2003 18:20      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
OMG THIS IS THE LAMEST SITE EVER!!!

[ January 18, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community