my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Games to Buy

Printable Version
Author Topic: Games to Buy
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 12:35      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hey guys since I got my PS2 I dont know what games I should get first. Im not getting any real soon but when I go I want to know whats good out there.Do you guys know of any really tight games out there plz tell me.

Ive got some games on my mind from demos and other things but I havent really thought about it yet. Im gonna try to buy one game online because games are pricey up here!!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 15:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I would say Grand Theft Auto 3 or Vice City. Other than that there is Need for Speed II: Hot Pursuit. That game is pretty tight. If you are into war simulation games, I would suggest Conflict Desert Storm. I have Vice City, NFSII, and CDS. I guess I like them all. I don't know your tastes so I just named off the games that I own.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 18:12      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Ohhh I played the demo of need for speed and I want to get that one..Sooner or later

I wanna get metal gear 2 cause I played the first one and maybe R.A.D.

I remember need for speed on PS1 my friend had the 3rd one that one was good I liked running from the cops!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 10, 2003 20:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
In NFS2:HP you can be the cops and chase another person around and try pulling them over. You can call for Spike Strips, helicopter, and a baracade. I honestly think that NFS2:HP is better than 3. That is just my opinion though.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 12, 2003 00:30      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
of course it is. High stakes was pretty good too.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 12, 2003 12:18      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know, I've never played High Stakes.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 17:31      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hmmmm Ive never played need for speed HP before but I think ive seen it before I just dont remember that you could be the cops.
anyway it seems neat though....

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 22:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, it is pretty neat. When I bought the game recently, the price tag on it was $49.99 and I think that it was totally worth the $51 that I paid for it.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 16, 2003 11:01      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shit, u guys pay like %2 tax or what?

up here in Quebec, we pay 15%%%%%!!!!

that's why i buy my computer material from the amerindians... no tax hehe...

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 16, 2003 14:36      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hehe I dont pay tax

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 17, 2003 01:10      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so alaskans don't pay tax eh... hmmmm

why is that?

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 17, 2003 17:12      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
We dont have to I dont know why we also get a yearly dividen of money wich is neat

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 18, 2003 17:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, there are a few other states that don't pay sales tax, either. I don't remember which, though.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 18, 2003 18:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Nah, we pay a 5% sales tax on items. I should have just purchased it off of the internet and saved a few bucks.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community