my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » JOIN MY ARMY!

Printable Version
Author Topic: JOIN MY ARMY!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 16:03      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=500303

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 17:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sorry, FG. I'm already part of Slurry's army.

If you want to join my army, go here.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 18:19      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Join me I got more troops and will give you better protection. Plus theres two females in my army.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 20:09      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol you know its illegal to recruit over forum right FG? O well who cares

Click my link everyone while you are at it

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=501195

If you check this thread again 24 hours after u clicked the link guys click it again, it works more than once.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 21:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, if you would have read the rules, it is illegal to recruit at forums where it is against the rules! Therefore, we haven't broken any rules.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 09:20      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah ok, whatever

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 19:06      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
haha

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 19:26      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Your army is attacking Slurrydevil!
Your 16 soldiers attack causing 1188 damage!

Slurrydevil's army counterattacks!

Slurrydevil's 17 soldiers counter-attack causing 490 damage!

You are VICTORIOUS! Congratulations!

Money gained: 156
Casualties sustained: 0
Casualties inflicted: 0

I so pw0n3d you!

JOIN MY ARMY, and I will protect you! Then you can build your own army under me, and I will give you cool tips on how to do it better! [Stoned]

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 00:14      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol you always do more damage attacking than the defender, and 152 gold isnt much of a gain. But ill concede you did get through my defences so yeah congratulations FG (I don't like sore losers so I try not to be one myself)

--------------------

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 01:29      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
mneh I coulda taken more but it was just to show that I could kick your arse so only used 1 attack

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 09:10      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Your army is attacking FALLOUTGOD!
Your 22 soldiers attack causing 1145 damage!

FALLOUTGOD's army counterattacks!

FALLOUTGOD's 19 soldiers counter-attack causing 464 damage!

You are VICTORIOUS! Congratulations!

Money gained: 252
Casualties sustained: 0
Casualties inflicted: 0

I only used one attack too, so thats a touche to you my friend!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 09:12      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
One think I can tell from is that you have more weapons than me.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 02, 2003 21:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
and sieging capabilites...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 09:30      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think you'll find that little inadequacy has been corrected

--------------------

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2003 21:03      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
think again...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community