my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Apple Pipe (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Apple Pipe
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2003 18:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, I finally crafted up a spiffy page for the AP directions, which can be found at http://www.stgfc.com/apple/index.html.

Thanks on this one goes out to FG, the resident stoner expert [Tongue Job 1]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2003 22:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, yeah. Nice picture there FG!

As for the AP, I don't see any relevance to it. You would be walking down the street with a lighter, lighting an apple. Wouldn't that be kinda suspicious? It would be like, 'hey, that guys is lighting that apple. He is a retard!' or something like that. I don't know. I think its cuz I'm really F*ckin tired.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 09:12      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Just give me a bong any day thankyou!

Its still funny though, all good. Its one of those funny little gadgets, like beer bongs, have you guys ever heard of those?

[ April 25, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 15:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
A beer bong? OF COURSE! WE LIVE IN WISCONSIN! HOME OF THE BEER! I don't know anyone around here that doesn't know what a beer bong is!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 16:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*WARNING: POST INCLUDES PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH JOKE!*

Yeah, beer bongs are neat.

And maybe the apple pipe isn't really all too relevant, but hey it's still an option if you don't have anything else I guess. Besides, even President Bush enjoys the good apple bong every now and then. Ain't that right, Dub-yah?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 16:37      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
haha he looks like he is blinded by the sun though, but nice try anyways

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 20:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, true dat. Still, when I saw the picture, I thought it was pretty funny and decided to pull out my editing skills and ended up with that. Eh, oh well.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 26, 2003 16:09      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
haha now that you mention it, it kinda is a funny pic

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 26, 2003 23:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Hehe, nice one Scotty.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted April 28, 2003 01:39      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Way to go!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 28, 2003 15:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Now, let me quote one of my favorite movies! "I didn't INHALE!" If you can guess the movie it is in and who says it, you'll receive a free blowjob compliments of my sister!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 28, 2003 16:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Lemme think about it, that sounds familiar.

And I think I'll have to pass on that. Last time you said it was your sister it ended up being some huge black guy with a southern accent.....

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 28, 2003 22:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO NO NO! MY REAL SISTER! That was an imposter dressed as my sister.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 02:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
?......?......?......?!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 19:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I guess it's a REALLY long story

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 20:25      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Damn I know that quote but I can't place it....just as well...I don't wanna blow job from a black guy with a southern accent

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 22:28      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
My real sister isn't black, and she is not a male. You guys obviously don't know the movie HOW HIGH! It has Method Man and Redman in it! It would be the Vice President of the US that says it. *thinks of Essence Atkins* DAMN SHE'S HOT! (vp's daughter)

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2003 07:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Since you got it right, Stapes, does that mean you get the blowjob from your sister?!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2003 08:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2003 21:01      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL!
ah HOW HIGH is one of the best movies about drugs
also I like BLOW, but it dosen't have as good of ending as HOW HIGH, and The Drugstore Cowboys, that is an old movie but it kicks ass

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted May 06, 2003 13:18      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blow is gay... or shows how stoners and wanna be stoners are gay

sorry, couldn't resist... carry on [Constapated]

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2003 15:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello! I will have to disagree with you on that one, because How High is one of my all-time favorite movies ever! How can you go wrong when you have Lark Voorhies and Essence Atkins in the same movie!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2003 16:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
How High was a pretty good movie I thought. Then again, whenever I watch it I have the thought in my head that the movie is supposed to be stupidly funny and is aimed at mocking stoners. I suppose if I looked at it differently I probably wouldn't like it as much.

And it is nice to see that jello still lurks around here. There goes the idea of celebrating the anniversary of his leave behind his back, though [Tongue Job 1]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted May 07, 2003 08:38      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe, if you retards ever noticed, I didn't say a word about How High. I said Blow. Oh well...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 07, 2003 16:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh, oh well. Stapes commented on How High, so I decided to do the same. As for Blow, never seen it so I can't comment.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 08, 2003 05:37      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I reckon the best movies about drugs are Trainspotting and Human Traffic!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 22:05      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
can't say I seen either... sounds interesting

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 10:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey FG, nice to see you're still floating around. What's been going on with you lately?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 13:15      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
well I making peace with my parents coz they are paying for my summer school, so I figure the faster I get out of school the faster I am free from them... so in the end I decided not to run away and to remain at home... I've been a yard monkey doing lots of yard work... yeah thats about it

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 17:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well hey, I'm glad everything turned out fairly good for you.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 09, 2003 16:22      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
yeah, because I've been doing so many chores and and doing so well in my studys they are being pretty nice to me now again

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2003 19:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That's nice to hear FG. See, if you be nice and do some work around the house, your parents might respect you more. At least my parents did when I used to do all the chores. I'm lazy since I graduated and my mom hates me!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2003 20:29      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
yeah, my mom asked me I wanted her to buy me something to eat, usually I have to ask her... mneh but I'm only doing it because I wana get out of school and out this damn house and I'm only doing chores so I get paid and can go buy beer and stuff... so really it's like a win and win situation atm, I hope it stays that way

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2003 20:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, sounds like a pretty nice arrangement. Hopefully it'll last for the duration.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2003 23:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Im glad things got better for ya FG, hopefully it'll stay that way for a long time.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community