my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Run-ins with cops this week!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Run-ins with cops this week!
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 01:47      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, I think I have everyone beat as of right now! Starting last Wednesday, I've had close to 10 run-ins with the cops!

1) Underage drinking party (cops busted it),
2) Underage drinking party (busted again),
3) Underage drinking party (once more, busted)
4) Street racing (friends raced, I was person who started the race)
5) Fighting (cops thought I was someone I wasn't)
6) Curfew (walking the street at midnight but since I'm 18 it doesn't matter)
7) Underage drinking party (YET AGAIN!)

I'll let you know that I didn't get a ticket during any of the run-ins, but I am going to help friends pay off the tickets.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 08:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Tough luck Stapes, if you were in Australia you would be legal drinking age (18). Guess we start young! lol

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 10:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
In israel its 18 2. tough luck?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 11:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, America has the highest legal drinking age, which I think is really dumb. Oh well.

And that does suck, Stapes.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2003 12:41      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Lol, Scotty you thinkin what I'm thinkin? We either move to Canada, Australia, or Israel!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2003 00:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Uh, Stapes, are you saying you want to move away with me, and if so should I be worried?!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2003 18:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, I'm just saying that it is legal to drink in Australia, Israel, most of Europe, and Canada. That way, we could drink without the fear of being caught by cops.

You shouldn't be worried, because I'm not gay. If I was to move in with anyone, it would be my girlfriend.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2003 22:18      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
You don't even need to be 18 here, we have the laziest cops and bouncers around!

There are about three places in the whole of perth I haven't been able to get served at without an ID check, and in one I flashed a bogus id which was found on the floor which looks like me and it worked.

Ahhh memories...about 6 months ago my friend found a wallet with that id in it..and 150 bucks! we had the best free night!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2003 02:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heheheheh, neat Slurry!

As for drinking in another country, I think that the US is the only one that has a legal age over 18. I'm not sure, though. Either way, Canada is rather close.......

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2003 10:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, but do you know anyone from Canada? You know someone from Israel, the UK, Australia, and um.....some other countries in Europe.

I do know someone from Canada, and that person is a dumbass, so I won't go to Canada.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2003 11:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, I don't know anyone from Canada because Canadians are all crazy. Hmmmmmm, how much does a plain ticket to Australia cost?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2003 00:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Probably not as much as one to Israel!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2003 10:09      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I dunno, its not too bad but its a fair bit, i mean its quite a long way.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2003 10:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I would imagine it would be more than I'd be willing to spend.

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty the Great:
Neh, I don't know anyone from Canada because Canadians are all crazy. Hmmmmmm, how much does a plain ticket to Australia cost?

BTW, did anyone catch the contradiction here? Ever so subtle, but purposely performed.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2003 12:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes I did catch it. Instead of plane, you used plain. If I'm thinking correctly, it means a regular plane ticket, not a first class ticket. If that is totally wrong, so sue me!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2003 12:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, that actually wasn't it Stapes, but good guess (especially since I never even noticed the error until you pointed it out, oh well).

Rather, I was saying I didn't want to go to Canada because they are crazy, so instead I was gonna go to Australia (implying that Australians are more sane, which Slurry and Ace have proved repeatedly over their stay here [Tongue Job 1] )

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2003 13:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ah, ok. I get it now.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community