next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » woof

Printable Version
Author Topic: woof
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted August 23, 2003 20:59      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
ehhh am i a little late......?

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 24, 2003 08:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*rubs eyes**blinks* I thought I just saw Knighty!

Anyways, welcome back...... [Constapated]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 24, 2003 13:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
WOLFY! Where've you been? I thought you were dead or something.

Anyways, now that you've returned, are you gonna stick around or disappear again?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted August 25, 2003 16:19      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
o sorry bout that we boght a new dish washer but it started leaking and ruined our carpet so we were able to get our dishwasher replaced and they had to tear up our carpet to put new carpet in and we had to pack up all the stuff that was in the living room that included the desk the comp was on ....ugh it took them forever to replace the carpet and then we had them help us move all the crap back in the room.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 25, 2003 18:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah, I see. Well, it's good to have you back. NOW DON'T LEAVE AGAIN! [Cool]

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 18:06      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
well why would I [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2003 23:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Because you still haven't re-selected your avatar since the site move [Tongue Job 1]

No, really, if you try to leave again we'll tie you down and force you to eat a lot of Chinese food.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 01:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Some Chinese food is good though [Constapated] Even though it kinda makes you wanna [Vomit] . Hmm, the stages of eating Chinese:

[Depressed] [Wierd Smile] [Constapated] [Vomit]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted August 29, 2003 14:59      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
yea not all chinese food is bad lol

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 30, 2003 03:32      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:
Some Chinese food is good though [Constapated] Even though it kinda makes you wanna [Vomit] . Hmm, the stages of eating Chinese:

[Depressed] [Wierd Smile] [Constapated] [Vomit]

I've only ever had a Chinese Chicken Curry. Went off it though. Indian's are better. You get so much more taste - The CHICKEN JALFREZI is the best.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community