my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Who likes SpongeBobSquarePants

Printable Version
Author Topic: Who likes SpongeBobSquarePants
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 04, 2003 01:09      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like him cause hes a sponge

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 04, 2003 01:20      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i never liked SpongeBobSquarePants but i am watching it know and i like It know

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 06:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I hate his shorts, I hate his voice and I hate his nose!! But that Squid guy who lives next door is cool.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 08:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Never watched the show, and plan to keep it that way.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 10:19      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They have it over here as well on the cable Nickoloden (or however you spell it - wasn't there a Burt Reynolds film called that?) and it's pretty basic stuff. I do remember laughing when he kept going 'I RIPPED MY PANTS!' down at the beach though.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 16:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hm, I think that only children should watch that show. That show is so stupid! I've seen 3 minutes of an episode and was about to smash the TV. I think people that watch that show should be shot!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted September 04, 2003 17:25      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Personally I think he's anoying then everybody has got to buy his crap to! there is a ton of merchandise on him up here .... [Angry]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 04, 2003 22:21      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Im joking he is a gay character

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2003 10:18      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Never heard of it.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2003 12:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Gauss, that is a good thing. I envy you!

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2003 13:36      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
If u say so.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2003 13:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Gauss, at least you don't have to go through the torture of sitting through 2 minutes of it! Just to let you know, he is a sponge, not sure of color, that wears pants and a hat, that talks and lives underwater. That is like all I know, and that is because one of my old teachers used to wear a Spongebob shirt. Sponge Bob = [Vomit]

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 08, 2003 00:23      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who the hell would buy his Merchandise and the only Reason I watch it is because there is nothing to watch. it is ok but cool

--------------------

Neo

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 08, 2003 00:25      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry I did a mistake in my last post here I ment I watch but not all the time and it is not cool

--------------------

Neo

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted September 08, 2003 07:36      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
U know,u could just edit ur post man..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 08, 2003 07:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. Lucky for you guys, you still have the power to edit your own posts. Originally, you could delete your own posts as well, but this was revoked after someone abused that feature. Eh, long story.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted September 10, 2003 12:06      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Lucky us,i guess...?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:04      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you know how spongebob is a sponge how come when he is not in water he cant breath thats screwed up

--------------------

Neo

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 02:24      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Em...

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 02:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I think that you guys are nutty. I think that anyone that watches that show should be shot.

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 01:21      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i dont wathc it any more i just rememberd it from when i saw a couple of em

--------------------

Neo

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 15:06      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/spongebobsquarepants.html

I just thought I'd notify you of the upcoming Spongebob Movie...

Note how crap the image quality is of the picture below. How could anyone watch that for... 90 minutes. The kids want their Shrek's and their Nemo's and their Ice Age's these days...

[ December 20, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 16:53      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
You know..I really couldnt care less.

--------------------

No one is perfect

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 07:43      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You care enough that you are too insecure to not proclaim your non-fraternisation with such a program. [Green Grin 2]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 07:48      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what does that mean? please dont confuse me with your foreign language [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 11:59      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
SPONGE BOB IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL, MY 6 YEAR OLD BROTHER LIKES THAT SHOW...ANYONE WHO IS OVER 13 AND LIKES THAT SHOW SOULD BE HUNG FROM THE TALLEST TREE< THEN SHOT!!!!! [Angry] [Angry]
and gauss, I envy you as well

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 12:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, we had the Matrix Revolutions this year, and Spongebob next year. Can't we have one year without a horrible mainstream movie?

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:19      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well scotty, all i can say is:

ladies and (gentle)men...behold:

POKEMON!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community