next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » cars

Printable Version
Author Topic: cars
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:42      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what is your fav car

mine is the Lamborghini Diablo

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:56      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ill probrably get bashed 4 this but i kinda like the holden Monaro

But i wouldnt mind having a Gt 100 in my Garage
Or even a Ferrari F1. Or maybe a Stealth Bomber Plane ( Only 16.2 billion dollars American)

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:58      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats pretty cheap i wouldnt mind a nuke at in my back yard

--------------------

Neo

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:59      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pretty Cheap.

Australia doenst even make that much money per year from taxes and trade

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 01:01      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was joking at the cheap shit. i should of put the lol at the bottom

--------------------

Neo

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 01:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You guys, enough spamming and shit! OK?!?!

As for a type of car I would get? Lambourghini Diablo's just really suck. Holden Monaro? Never heard of it.

My personal favorite would be the new Dodge Viper with over 500 hp under the hood. If I couldn't get a Viper, then I would go with the Maserati or the Subaru WRX.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 10:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Stapes:
You guys, enough spamming and shit! OK?!?!

Actually, Stapes, I find this more offensive and bothersome than I do the posts of Neo and Neo Java. Don't get bent out of shape, especially in the Stupid Stuff forum where the rules are relaxed more. That's the point of this forum [Tongue Job 1]

As for type of car, I'm not a car person. I decided if I ever get rich, though, I would buy an old car that can get me to where I'm going and not do much besides that. Right now I have a 1996 Dodge Neon; it's in pretty good shape. I imagine that if I ever get rich I'll have the same type of car (I don't mean I'll have a Neon; I mean I'll have a car that is about five years old, in good condition, and worth less than $3000). The reason for this is because, if I ever get in a car accident and totally wreck the car, I won't see it as a big loss. However, if I total a really expensive car, I'd be pissed.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 17:32      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
o that would suck but if i got an expensive car i would love to show it off but i wouldnt like one for were i live though near the high school wouldnt know what kind of crap would happen they hang around other peoples stuff around here like my dads big ass motorhome they would smoke behind it to stay out of view.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 22:30      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*Applauds* Longest sentence I've read that had no punctuation! I don't know, I'm big on punctuation, because I've failed a class on punctuation once and had to take it over. Ever since, I've been using punctuation when necessary.

As for a piece of shit car, I would probably go with a Dodge Neon! That or a Ford! You know the sayings: 'Ford: Fuckin Owner Really Dumb', 'Ford: God circled the problem'. Those are two of my favorite sayings, but there are more. I just can't really remember them all.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 23:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Quiet you! I like my Dodge Neon!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 02:39      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's sold as the Chrysler Neon over here.

Beats me what my favourite car is. My Dad drives a Honda Accord - I like them okay! [Cool]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 07:51      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
My fave car is...the Holden Kingswood!....nah I like the 1999 Shelby Cobra convertible...I even have a die cast model of it on my computer desk right next to me (strokes it lovingly)...only its a gas hog!..but if i could afford one I wouldn't be worrying about that..plus they only come in left hand drive so if i drove one here i would need a big ugly left hand drive sticker on the back

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 11:08      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Ill go 4 a Dodge Challenger or a Pontiac Firebird.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 14:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Challenger?!?!? I can understand a Firebird, because I used to have an 88 Firebird.

For old cars, I would have to go with the 67 Shelby Mustang, or the 69 Dodge Charger!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 07:14      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*yawn* everybody says Shelby Mustang, thats so unoriginal. You've been watching Gone in 60 seconds too much lol Not that I can protest, they are fucking nice cars.

I wouldn't mind one of the old Aston Martins either...but thats because I watch too much James Bond.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 20:16      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
GONE IN 60 SECONDS!?!?!? HA! Try 2 Fast, 2 Furious! The Yanko mustang! DAMN!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community