my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Ratty is in da house

Printable Version
Author Topic: Ratty is in da house
Ratty

posted October 14, 2003 06:37          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I decided to join Scotty the Great's Fallout community. I must say, I like it here, it's like a bizarro version of NMA. Nice work, Scotty!

Hopefully we'll be getting our Diablo II forum here (thanks to Scotty, of course), which should not only allow the clan members to communicate easily, but it should liven up this community as well. I'm really looking forward to it.

See you all on battle.net soon!

IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 10:35      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
say man ur signature,who said it?
I know its in 1 of the endings of Deus Ex,the stone age 2 b exact.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 10:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Thanks Ratty! *blushes* Anyways, welcome to my humble Community. And I'll set up a D2 forum later today.

heheheheheh, I feel so important

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty

posted October 14, 2003 10:59          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gauss Bumper:
say man ur signature,who said it?
I know its in 1 of the endings of Deus Ex,the stone age 2 b exact.

These are the words of poet Khalil Gibran! Or something like that... I picked them up in Deus Ex as well! Imagine the coincidence... [Tongue Job 1]

IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2003 14:01      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
yea,its cool. and I'm in love with Scotty, too!

[ October 16, 2003: Message edited by: Ratty ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 17:29      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry about this, Gauss Bumper, I just wanted to check something out. Scotty, you seem to have accidentally given me administrative privileges on ALL forums. Was that intentional? Not that I mind! [Cool]

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 18:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, the way that the UBB works is that administrators have power over all forums; there isn't a way to limit it. I could always just make you a Moderator for TO's D2 forum, but it would limit the amount of stuff you could do in the control panel.

Either way, I don't expect you to use your power outside of TO's forum. This time it's no big deal since you were just testing it out, but don't do it again. Otherwise, I'll have to delete your account again [Tongue Job 1]

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 18:57      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hehe Ratty,u naugty boy!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 19:48      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, I won't be doing anything outside The Order D2 forum. Of course, if you are ever away for a long while and need someone to moderate the boards, I can always lend a hand if you ask nicely.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 19:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, I could always have Tone make it up to you

heheheheheheh, I love the inside jokes from TO.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 06:51      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Well atleast Ratty is original..
hehe

[ October 17, 2003: Message edited by: Gauss Bumper ]

--------------------

No one is perfect

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community