my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Voice mail messages!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Voice mail messages!
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 22:42      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok, well, I just got off the phone from calling a friend. He never answered his cell phone, and I got his voice mail. This is what it said:

'Hello. Nate's Pimp Service, this is Nate, how can I help you? Oh shit, that's right, I'm not here right now, but our special of the day is YOUR MOM! Leave a brief message and I'll deliver your hoe to you or call you tomorrow!'

Anothers is:

'Brenty's palace of straight love. I pick it, you stick it. Leave your name, number, and which girl you want, besides my sister or mom!'

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 06:19      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
HEheheehehehe

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 17:40      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
GrEaT!1!1!

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 18:05      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What did you say your friend's number was?

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 22:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, my friend Nate changed his now. His now says: 'HELLO! ....HELLO?!? JUST A SEC, LET ME TURN DOWN MY MUSIC AND I'LL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK!' While he was saying that, I was cranking Nelly's 'EI'!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community