my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Other games (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Other games
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 01, 2003 06:42      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
I just got Silent Storm, which has a great turn based engine, nice graphics too and death scenes

Also Need for Speed Underground looks good I should be getting that soon.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 20:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO WAY! He comes back from the dead!

Actually, I've bought a couple of games for my PS2 that I never get to play. All I'll be getting for christmas though are PS2 games and money!

[ December 02, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 13:00      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
Dead? I've never been dead, I'm just a man of very few words.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 20:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I can kinda see that with your post count there!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 20:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but that's okay. He's still a good Executive Consultant.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 10:53      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
He just obviously does not have time to talk a lot... I dont play games other than Diablo, and the occasional starcraft lan game anymore...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 00:09      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats too bad dragon, it could be hard with claws, but thats really not acceptable, diablo exclusivly? still? you're not marries, you can see other games,(yes i saw the starcraft comment) especially diablo being so repetitive.whatever. i think the quality of the old games is why the nastalgia is strong, they had handdrawn, love in each piece graphics and originality. something to many new games lack. proably why we like fallout. because its a break out. ill edit this later my head exploded again. sorry

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 07:57      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
DANOTH DONT YOU PLAY FALLOUT!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
die, foul demon!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 01:04      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
I bought 3 games for christmas(all original)and all of them rock.Theese are:Sillent Hill 3,Halo and Neverwinter Nights.what do you think?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 05:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i've played neverwinter nights but found it very boring. i never made it through the first town, i got sick after 2 hours of beating up escaping prisoners

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 07:11      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I went to my friends,who has a PS 2.
We played Tony Hawks Underground,damn what a game.
This game is real fun and unlike previous Hawks games has much more options and areas...ITs great,shame its only on PS2..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 07:56      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
i've been playing Civilisation 3, FFX, homeworld and Pharaoh recently. All of which are wicked.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 08:08      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, ive got a computer that is equal in performance to 50 kgs of shit. so i cant play most games. lately ive only played fallout and elastomania

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I just got Battlefield 1942 for Christmas, and the next game I want to get is XIII. Looks so sweet, and with the voice of David Duchovny, it's gotta be good!

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 15:31      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
arnies voice would fit better!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 17:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, he can't build suspense at all with his voice. It's Mulder or nothing for that game.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2004 11:20      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
oh come on! arnies so funny! "ill be back, ya!"

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community