my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » Ancient fossil penis discovered

Printable Version
Author Topic: Ancient fossil penis discovered
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Courtesy of rad's signature over at V52. I thought that this article couldn't go to waste: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3291025.stm

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:48      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh Heh. You really get to see my creative side over at Vault 52.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
did i miss something, or does someone really care about ancient bug penises?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:28      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Youre very sick rad... very sick... I dont need to read the article to understand that...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 12:07      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unbelievable. Sick! You accuse my schoolgirl humour of being sick! You don't know what sick is! (shakes head, walks off)

[Obsolete]

quote:
"They have called it Colymbosathon ecplecticos, which means "amazing swimmer with a large penis".

I can tell what Scotty is going to change his name to soon.

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 12:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, there was a reason I posted this in the stupid stuff forum. I just thought it was interesting that they were more concerned over the penis than the rest of the bug.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 12:12      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well I edited my post to make it seem more funny, but Danoth c'mon!

http://www.vault52.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=908&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
This is what the Alternative News Thread is now all about. It used to be pretty general in news terms, but it's now based on being funny.

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 12:19      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
quote:
I can tell what scotty is going to change his name to

wasnt it enough with skittles? bloody hell(bastardised Olde Englishe)...

oh, and btw, a BUG penis? give me a break.

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 14:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by rad-x:
I can tell what Scotty is going to change his name to soon.

Oh yeah

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 14:41      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
cant you change back to scotty? skittles sounds weird

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Skittles are good candy! As for the bug penis, I don't think I'm going to read the article.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, I thought you'd be the first one to read it

And I'm back to Scotty now. The experiment is finally over.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 18:00      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
NO!!!!! I like Skittles!

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 03:36      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
scotty finally prevails, and skittles is defeated. the way it should be

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 09:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, yes. I was thinking about being Scooty for a week or so, but that can wait.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 14:11      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
scooty? thats weird, but skittles is actually worse. just stick to scotty and ill be happy anyway

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 14:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
SKITTLES! I like SKITTLES! Scooty isn't that bad, but SKITTLES is awesome!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 15:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, everyone has their preference. And Scotty has always been my original handle.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 06, 2003 16:30      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
thats the spirit, mate!

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 16:43      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
yep skittles is..weird..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 22:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, and so is the guy over at The Order who started calling me that in the first place

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 01:43      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
y'know, i can think of absolutely nothing worth saying about this thread....im going back to bed

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 08:23      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yep youre right. but ill not be going back to bed since its half past 3 PM.

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community