my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » ANY ONE THERE

Printable Version
Author Topic: ANY ONE THERE
goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 21:05      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
is anyone one now hello hello

I hate being alone please help me walls closing in need communication can anyone hear me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Depressed]

EDIT: Edited to clear up scrolling problem. -Scotty

[ December 11, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 21:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Hello, as Scotty already said, welcome to the community. As for your thread, please try to refrain from posting that kind of stuff in the community forum. It would be better appreciated in the Stupid Stuff forum.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 22:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ye-up, topic moved.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 22:49      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
**sigh**

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 09:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Anyways, on the topic: If the time zones weren't so different, I'm sure we'd have more people online at the same time. Plus a lot of people around here have school and/or a job that takes up time.

Hm, that reminds me of the good ole days when I was a forum bum. Ah, blissful memories........

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 15:27      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
scotty could you tell me why the text go around a foot to the right instead of just going down when its gets too long. it bithers me to have to scroll.

plz dont flame me for my horrible grammar.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 16:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*flames Arcanus' horrible grammar*

Anyways, that is the default feature of the UBB; it does not put in a line break if everything is on the same line. So posting a lot of text without pressing enter will create scrolling.

There is a flood check that can prevent this. However, it also breaks up any coding (so if you post a long link, it won't work). Hence I never turned it on.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:03      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahh voices that dont come from my head it is a
beutiful thing. is there something that will tell me who is on when i am?

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 18:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, you may want to look in the GMT thread over in the Community forum and the time thread created in this forum. Those should help a little bit.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:09      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok weeee five minutes apart yay

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 22:58      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Another thing that usually tells you if someone is on when you are on is when you are on the Main Page of the forums, there is a 'Who's Online' link thingy. That usually tells you who is online at that time or within the previous 10 minutes or so.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 13:21      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, since basically everyone here lives in a different timezone, its not very effective.

--------------------

quote:

Scott Aran
Outsider
Member # 149

Rate Member

posted December 21, 2003 23:43      Profile for Scott Aran   Email Scott Aran   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
maybe so. but ive caught a few people on. mostly myself but i just check and pip is on while i write this. hi pip. ive seen danoth etc. okay not that many but what are you gonna do? theres not that many people here. just immerse yourself in the game and you'll survive. provided your using both hands to play so one can't sneak up and strangle you. or use a cord provide your doin console stuff. well i gotta go clean my guns, that they say i have, but i don't, i think, maybe [Zombie] [Sick]

--------------------

poster of none so much

Posts: 41 | From: keizer oregon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 23:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, also keep in mind that if people are on at different times, the amount of spam takes longer to accumulate.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 02:16      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I usualy see 3 4 ppl here ...not all the time but once in a few days i SEE YOU! muhahahahaha

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 05:19      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i hope youre not talking to me gauss...

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 05:31      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Actualy i just saw u here!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2003 06:13      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
oh yeah, how can you see 34 ppl when there isnt that many here?

quote:
Originally posted by gauss:
I usually see 3 4 people here...

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2003 16:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I guess those pills I gave him are finally starting to have an affect.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community