my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Other   » Stupid Stuff   » He never scored

Printable Version
Author Topic: He never scored
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 11:20      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
M8s I know this is kind silly but its important too me.
so i want to present my next topic which is about scoring (Fuck)
here ( if only intrested) we can share our sex stories and talk about PUSSIEY [Wierd Smile]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 11:24      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
will start!
now is 19:22 and i'm getting ready for a date, i hope i'll score with em soon but wish me luck.
Ill tell you how it was . mean while c ya m8s [Approve]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 11:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wow, this is definetly turning into a very open Community. Nonetheless, topic moved to Stupid Stuff forum, as it doesn't really fit in the Community one.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 03, 2004 08:41      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
mike is going to regret starting this topic as soon as he is sober.

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 17:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
[Cool] I think its the wrong community for this topic.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 17:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Indeed. Nonetheless, I'm probably not gonna get another opportunity to say this for a while, so: "It's like that time I went down to the soccer field to go get the big ole bucket of jism."

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 06:45      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ok I can't pretend that i understood what u just said Scotty @_@
Well the last time i scored was last weekend and it was a bit of a dissapointment to tell u the truth. I was massively drunk and i dont remember much and im still trying to piece bits of it together. lol it was a one night stand, never had one of those before...apparently this girl went over to my friend in the club we were in and said 'guess what? im gonna fuck your friend'....lol loose or what?

oooook thats all your getting out of me today.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 11:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wow, I confused the Australian! I rule!

Oh, and one night stands are neat. Never had a steady girlfriend, only had one night stands.

And it has been a while for me; I'm waiting until I get back to Whitewater. I have two women there that I'm working on.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 12:29      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
is Winsconsin located in england, canada or Finland?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 15:40      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Doh!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 16:59      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hey, excuse me, but i dont know where it is!
i THINK its located in england, but im not sure. it could be canada as well. or the US. or spain? germany? russia?

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 19:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
It's in the US. You should take a geography class or something, because you obviously don't know much about anything!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 00:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dude, he's 13. Back when I was that young, I thought that Egypt was in Europe.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 05:08      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i was almost sure it was in canada! anyway, im quite good at geography! i got MVG(mycket väl godkänt), which is A in the US, on the latest test! Winsconsin wasnt included, though

--------------------

quote:

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 06:12      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ok well i happen to be a geography genius!! Anyone know what country Sarawak is part of??

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 06:15      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
russia? btw, Perth is in east australia, right?

[ January 05, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 11:41      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I dont know...I just want to be involved here..

--------------------

No one is perfect

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 12:30      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
are you sure it isnt russia?

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community